Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do u smoke a black n mild????

• Please log in to reply

rickyjoepr

rickyjoepr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 739 posts
my dad brought one home to try it. Are u supposed to inhale these? Is it necessarry to take all the shit out and put it right back in as ivde seen some people do?

Similar Topics: How do u smoke a black n mild????     x

stonah2

stonah2

Toke on

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,062 posts
no and no ... a few months ago i inhaled a full black and mild to my face and i tossed everywhere .. twice ..

rickyjoepr

rickyjoepr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 739 posts
so whats the point...that also happened to me once when i was younger...

mkvliws4l

mkvliws4l

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
hell yes u inhale em! u can smoke those bitches for like 30 minutes... buy the wines tho, they taste soo much better than regular...

rickyjoepr

rickyjoepr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 739 posts
whats the point to just smoke it if u dont inhale...taste I assume?

FuglyFungus

FuglyFungus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,102 posts

so whats the point...that also happened to me once when i was younger...

Really isnt one. Some do it for the flavor and some do it just because they like smoking.

DClove66

DClove66

Did you bring theSandbox?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 735 posts
Yeah you can inhale them, it's not bad.. But fuck that, frankenstein that bitch and fill it up with some tree.

rickyjoepr

rickyjoepr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 739 posts
do u inhale them or not??? I always thought you were just supposed to blow the smoke out of your mouth like other cigars?

stonah2

stonah2

Toke on

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,062 posts

whats the point to just smoke it if u dont inhale...taste I assume?

yea for the taste but i guesss they are pipe tobacco so u'd be better off inhaling that than a fancy cigar .. and i second the wine flavor

rickyjoepr

rickyjoepr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 739 posts
i have no tree today...but I did burn a nice game blunt of some dro..........it was only ten a gram too. But anyway Id just lkie to know wether I should inhale this thing when i smoke it or not?

micelanious

micelanious

Don't worry bout a thing.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts
I smoke Black'n'milds pretty regularly, I enjoy the flavor, I enjoy smoking, and I will inhale SOME. they are not that easy to inhale but I'll inhale a bit, usually pull some in through my nose on the exhale, and it gives a nice tobacco buzz. On top of that they are not NEARLY as bad for you as cigarettes. I personally prefer Cigars, however cigars are more expensive and take 30-hour, sometimes more to smoke, and I don't always have that much time.

Also if you didn't know, Blacks are Pipe tobacco, which is why they're a little sweeter than cigars.

rickyjoepr

rickyjoepr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 739 posts
so I should inhale lightly but not as if I were smoking a cig?...I smoke cigs...i just havent burned one of these in forever

BTNHtoker13

BTNHtoker13

BTNH never forget Eazy E

• Registered Upgraded
  • 704 posts

so I should inhale lightly but not as if I were smoking a cig?...I smoke cigs...i just havent burned one of these in forever

dude honestly theres no right or wrong way to smoke a cigar, some people prefer to inhale and some dont, just go with what you like...

micelanious

micelanious

Don't worry bout a thing.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts

Well, if you wanna get a buzz you needa inhale, but it doesn't take a lot really. but enjoy it, enjoy the aroma, flavor, everything while you're smoking it, unlike cigarettes, cigars and pipes are about the experience of sitting down, relxing and enjoying the smoke.

goonstock

goonstock

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
yall need to learn how to freak blacks

look it up on youtube.

i cant imagine someone smoking that cardboard shit in there now

42º

42º

SmoknChronicW/Nostradamus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,778 posts
I usually have one after a smoke sess, which is always nice.

mulletman

mulletman

mulletious the baked

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
depends.
if you just wanna look cool then dont inhale but if you want a buzz then suck it in.
(you're giving yourself mouth cancer if you dont inhale anyway so might as well get a buzz from it)

Guest_123ROOR_*

Guest_123ROOR_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Yes you smoke them.

Yes you can freak them, take all the tobacco out then take out the cancer paper and put all the tobacco back in.

But people smoke them just because it lasts long and they have some good flavors.

and too everyone saying they make you throw up, I just like 30 seconds ago finished my black n mild and i feel fine. My boy smokes like a pack a day, its pretty bad. They are like 5 cigg's per 1 black.

Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper

I

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
If your new to cigars in general then your going to get the sting in your mouth and the bite on your tongue from the smoke and its heat. It takes a bit of getting use to. There's no right or wrong way to do it like previously stated do which you prefer. Puffing like a cigar is mostly for taste but the walls of your mouth does absord some smoke after a period of time. Inhaling is like smoking a cigarette just flavored Blacks are really smooth and I enjoy the cream ones those taste delicious. You can go a bit of both if you prefer puff then inhale and so forth.

dankstagof

dankstagof

dankstagof say what?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 272 posts
i can't believe i'm hearing people say they don't inhale. i smoke the regs and cream flavored blacks, and i always inhale, usually after i smoke some herb. i chief that shit like a blunt, the smoke is smooth as shit in my lungs.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users