Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MOLD on pot - photos

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lebowski, May 29, 2008.

1. Mold or no Mold?... (look at pics)

details - dry, crumbles, powdery, kinda goldish/white, smell is not strong but does smell like weed. 

conclusion - should of sticked with sticky icky distributor. lol, but anyways, do you guys think this weed contains mold? 

Attached Files:

2. Im not an expert man but the white looks a little suspicous like its about to mold

3. #743 grasscityhouston, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    [​IMG]

Ok guys i got an Ounce of this stuff came from cali its a 2 year old harvest im starting to think it has mold or ammonia the taste is off and burns or bothers my throat i smoke from a bong only.

what you experienced guys think ...... if its me he sprayed it with water to rehydrate or???.........

4. This thread scares me  :eek:

5. ^thanks for the useless comment anyone with useful info can chime in........................

6. Hey, so I'm no expert in weed, but I smoke it every day and have done for a while. What I'm smoking at the moment is smelly and tastes...well, I've tasted nicer smoke.
    I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for regarding mould. I didn't know weed could even go mouldy. Can anyone help?
    Half-ground.

[​IMG]

7. no mold man roll that shit!

8. 6 year old quote but im gonna say it anyway: if we can't see mold on it then how do we know it's moldy?

9. #750 bipola, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
    edit: too much information yo.

10. Aw. High hopes to get stickied in 2008 never happened.

11. woah woah woah bipola - chill out dawg, this isnt a shakespeare report in college... all u gotta do is upload a hq pic of your cannabis and ask is it moldy..

12. haha as of yesterday i know that it is in fact moldy.

i don't have a good camera but might try and get a couple of decent shots of it later. if i do i'll edit them into this post.

13. [​IMG]most of the stuff i have seen spoken of is about web like mold but one of my nugs was covered is these white kind of pebbles that get powdery when you crush them. just wondering if this is a different kind of mold or something totally different?

Attached Files:

14. Might be perlite or gnat nix like product.

15. Very useful thread, sticky-up this stuff!