Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on dispensary prices.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by IWubMarijuana, May 28, 2008.

1. WTF those prices are so high... pardon the pun. But honestly where I am I can get an 1/8th for $30.... $40 for the good shit.

2. 45 cap is where it's at. 50 if it's something extra special.

3. I dont think there is one caregiver/collective/dispensary in Montana that charges over $40/eighth for top shelf. Ive looked @ all of them on thcfinder and there are places that sell as low as 175/o (Kalispell) but most places tend to be between 200-280/o, 100-140/half, 50-70/q, 25-40/eighth).

I get my meds from a collective in Billings (im not a patient however ;)) and they are 35/eighth, 70/q, 140/half then 280/o. Honestly if you're paying over 40/eighth you're wasting your money... we get bomb buds here for a fantastic price and im paying more than most people here

4. Your best bet is to just go on WeedMaps and see there prices.

100 dollars a quarter is the fair going rate that I have seen.

You can work out deals with them.

Prices are supposed to reflect street prices!

Prices in VA here (street Prices) are 140 a quarter. YEAH RIGHT Fudge YOU.

80 bucks an eighth as well! HAHAHHAHA

Counting down the days till I can leave this death pit and go back west.

5. my advice:

DONT GO TO A DISPENSARY. no matter WHAT state you live in. they are all severely overpriced. this is supposed to be to "discourage illegal sales" but in reality its just a way for the clubs to get rich in my opinion.

i take my business somewhere else in which i can get strains and quality just as good as the clubs but at a fraction of the cost. im talking $25 8ths...$50 1/4oz...$160-180 MAX per OUNCE!

go through a collective or delivery service. they are sure to give you a better price. try craigslist and search "prop 215".

6. ^ Not every collective is expensive, for example I went to a new collective that had 50 dollar eighth cap but buy one get one free, all the time so really 50 dollar quarter. Dank nugs too

7. shitt... you socal guys have it shitty, i just got an oz of midgrade OG KUSH for 120. making oil tomorrow :) !