Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Cost of weed vs. cost of Hash

• Please log in to reply

bigred420

bigred420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,840 posts
How much more if any is Hash sold for than weed?

I have smoked/cooked Hash but have never bought/sold any, how much would the price if any is a seller going to make off of hash compared to lets say some mids. I just picked up a QP at a party a few nights ago and am thinking of making some hash and selling some on the side to pay for the cost of the QP.

Similar Topics: Cost of weed vs. cost of Hash     x

What'sThatSmell

What'sThatSmell

RIP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,361 posts
Uh.
Around here it is..
$10/gram for weed
$15/gram for hash

billigreen

billigreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 242 posts

Uh.
Around here it is..
$10/gram for weed
$15/gram for hash

i would disagree, last summer i picked up some hash and i sold about 10 gs for $30 a gram. it went really fast and i did it just cus i thought others would like it. but the main problem is that it was really bunk. but i would really advise against turning anything bricked into hash. i read in a high times article about it. it said that anything bricked will be a waist turning it into hash. i would sujest making brownies and selling those. the problem with bricked weed is that when the tricoms are pressed they burst and you cant extract them with conventional hashing methods. you would be better off selling it as it is. i gues maybe give it a shot with an o or something and see if its worth it for you. but if it was i bet hash would be more available.

What'sThatSmell

What'sThatSmell

RIP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,361 posts

i would disagree

What is there to disagree with?

There isn't a universal price for hash.

hookedonchron

hookedonchron

Registered Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 319 posts
Yeh i live in alberta and the prices are 10$ a gram of weed and usualy 15$ a gram of hash of course you get it cheaper if u buy in bulk though

bigred420

bigred420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,840 posts
I'll just take an Oz of the shit and make some hash for personal use, I really been wanting to make some hash rescently.

acl3g3nd92

acl3g3nd92

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
like anything itll depend on the quality,

300 for a 1/2 oz is pretty common on the east coast

you can give it away for up to 50 or even 60

ThePhantom

ThePhantom

Hemp Advocate

• Gold Member
  • 3,238 posts

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,221 posts

bigred420

bigred420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,840 posts
Usually in the south, the price of drugs are lower than most places, I payed 225$ for this QP and it is mids and is a little bit more than a QP. The price of living around here is lower and so are the drug prices so 20$ a gram sounds like my selling point. The drive to pick up the QP made it nearly not worth it, I drove from here to here than back. If the guy didn't have the shrooms I baught also, I would of never of gone, ate an 1/8 on the way home.

billigreen

billigreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 242 posts

$15 a gram for hash! Isn't hash like super-heady since it's make from the straight trichomes of marijuana? Around here it's $30-$35 a gram for hash, I don't know how it could be $15.

i agree with this guy, if i could get hash for 15 a gram i would go fucking nuts. where i live i pay 20 a gram for super dank bud. (mostly calli's, its airmaild to my state :smoking:) but i gues if thats what prices are 20 sounds like a good price.

billigreen

billigreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 242 posts
can you tell me how much hash you get for that ounce of mids, im wondering cus i can get a qp of purple mids for 250 and hash prices are steep here. i would just buy a qp or hp and smoke on hash for months.

Guest_GoliathToker79_*

Guest_GoliathToker79_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

$15 a gram for hash! Isn't hash like super-heady since it's make from the straight trichomes of marijuana? Around here it's $30-$35 a gram for hash, I don't know how it could be $15.

canadians really don't understand how good they have it. never had the chance to smoke hash if its was $15 a g i'd get it all the time...lucky to find dank that cheap anymore lol.

MidwestKind

MidwestKind

Puff Tuff Or Go Home!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,553 posts
most medium melt bubble hash is $20 a g, for full melt usually thirty. It really depends on what level of bubble bag they give you. If it's just some pressed kief it's usually around 15 a g. Oil on the other hand can cost up to 50 a g.

Overflow

Overflow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 889 posts
Over in england it costs £30 ($60) for half oz, half oz of weed would cost £65. ($130)

Arcane

Arcane

Toke Till Ya Choke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 142 posts
I get it from one of my best friends for $25 an eighth =]
Just smoked a bowl of some =]

- Ali:smoking:

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users