hail from michigan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lillytrees, May 26, 2008.

1. i represent the 248 as well!

2. Damn, this thread is really staying alive. Doing our state proud, folks.

3. This thread deserves to stay alive.

Michigan is way under rated and its about time we get recognized.

maybe its time to start up a Michigan tokers club? or something along those lines.

.. by the way is anyone getting dank at the moment?

4. Alpena here. I'm not having too much trouble finding bud, just finding GOOD bud.

5. I just got hooked up with a connect in the Lansing area that serves the good stuff...the kind that sticks to the inside of the bag. It's definitely 'git. Gotta know where the dank is, man.

6. never thought id see so meny of my lake loving people on gc and i couldnt be happier :hello::wave:this bowl is for you guys

7. I just ate 2 1.3 gram firecrackers...:eek:

I have a bunch of macros of dank pick ups from MI (obviously) that I collected over the last few months. Im just too lazy to post them

8. lol been there dont that. and i got ducks mating under my window fan freking tastic

9. Proud Michigan grower from the 906!

That's Yooper country to you trolls underneath the bridge. ;)

10. good shit, keep that ganja growing :smoking:

11. mornin guys shit its early readin forums gonna smoke in a lil before work
    then tommorrow is mothafuckin payday boys
    whos down to smoke!

12. awsome i love the up some of the best times when i was a kid was spent there:hello:

13. Hell yeah, man. All kinds of craziness goes on up here. Drunken rednecks + stoned hippies all over the place. Never have to go far to find some sort of adventure here in the northwoods.

Keep tokin, Michigan!

14. After you say that so nicely, it seems rude not to:smoke: Mom just went to work, time to pack the pipe.

15. Us Michigan tokers/growers need to meet up and start our own little trading circle or something.

I'm trying to pick up some Boomers for me and CryptiC tonight.

Might pop a couple Green Dolphins and eat a 8er each. hippy flipppp!

16. hippy flipping is wild hahahahah
    you having a hardtime getting boomers up there in oakland county?

17. Some of the craziest people I know are from Newberry and other assorted places in the UP. My mom's side of the family is scattered across northern lower MI and the UP.

18. fuckin payday boys...
    half ounce of some green who knows maybe some drinks, headin to the gibralter fair this weekend most likely

19. fuck yea bro.

nah boomers are easy to come by around here. why are you having a hard time getting them?

20. nope not at
    i dont really take em anymore though
    had a reeeal bad trip bout 2 years ago(not off shrooms though) and i have panic attacks now