hail from michigan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lillytrees, May 26, 2008.

1. ...I'm dry at the moment as well. Hopefully that'll change by tonight.

Btw, I go to school in Kzoo, but I live in Wisconsin

2. I almost always split sacks with my roommate to be cheaper, so we got a quarter of no name dank, bunch of popcorn nugs, real nice and we have an ounce of some mistery mids on the way, 115 for the whole thing. I havent seen the weed but one of my friends said its pretty damn decent so worst case is I make brownies.

3. Clarkston, MI (in Oakland County) right here.

Also a student at WMU in kzoo

what up michigan people?

4. yea i've picked up plenty of dank around rochester hills in my day.

nyc diesel, white rhino, sweet tooth, white widow, bubbleberry, sugar shack, cali indica, nebula, el nino, lemon skunk, juicy fruit, afghani, cinderella 99, sour diesel, northern lights, strawberry cough, champagne, thunder.

wow that was all off the head. i KNOW theres more. and all in big amounts. lots of skunk in general.

im a dank whore

5. Originally from Grand Rapids, go to school in kzoo at WMU. good middies usually running 30 an 1/8th. Solid headies i've been sitting on now, summer time comes i'll grab some dank from Grand Rapids.

6. From Birch run/flint
    Currently in fremont(20 min from muskeegon)

7. Grand Rapids during the summer and EL for the school year. Recently had some AK 47 for the first time. Otherwise its just Strawberry Cough or usually no strain name chronic.

Go Green

8. Jeez theres alot of western students on here... hmmm...

9. I go to central but represent 248.. I can usually get dank most of the time 20/g 45-60/8th (when i'm home)

At school middies are all that goes around. And there's some dirt too but I don't even like to smoke that, it makes me feel kind of a dirty high.

10. ann arbor/ypsi here. we get the dankkkkkk as well.

11. Originally from Kalamazoo, graduated from Portage Northern. Just dropped out of MSU to pursue a music career, and I'm staying in East Lansing for another 12 months or so to work and save money before I head out.

If we know each other, I'm pretty sure it'll be obvious now. Good to see MI well represented on here, and yes people, we do have dank.

12. couldnt have said it better myself :smoking:

i cant smoke to friday night :[. i need to detox cause i see my P.O. on the 30th. gayy

13. I just got an ounce of mids for 110. Its compressed but its big nugs and really looks like they just smooshed the fuck outta it.

14. lol one time up at MSU some guy sold us an eighter of blueberry kush and he was sort of shady. We go back to my friend's apartment, examine the weed closely and come to realize he sprayed the blueberry on it. We had a hunch he did and it just confirmed it. It was still very nice chronic that we vaporized.

15. amen to that.
    cant really find any dank though

16. lol are you kidding that is shady hope you find a better hook up:smoking:

17. bahh come to rochester. high mids for 100 at the most. if its brick (real compressed) i got it for 80-90. but generally 100 for some real high mids any hour of the day or night ;]

18. Yea i'd never pay more than 100 for a zip of mids in michigan... even thats alot :-(

19. On the east side I wouldnt have either. Unfortunatly at 4 bucks a gallon, 150 miles is a bit of a trip to get weed. This one I walked out my back door and there was someone standing by my deck with a sack of weed, I didnt even have to leave my house hahaha.

20. Thats always good times...weed delivered haha