hail from michigan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lillytrees, May 26, 2008.

1. Most definitely not, despite the bad rap, I love it here.

2. Metro-Detroit (GP).. buut live in Burlington, VT as of now.

And thank god for that :smoking:.

3. Hyzer's Pro Disc Golf and Smoke shop giving a shout out from Grand Rapids, Michigan!

4. [quote name='"HyzersDiscSmoke"']Hyzer's Pro Disc Golf and Smoke shop giving a shout out from Grand Rapids, Michigan![/quote]

Disc golf. So much fun!!!
    Welcome to the city.

5. haha thats cool man. i got buddys that go to cmu so we go for the weekends sometimes and party. cmu gets pretty wild :hello:

6. Holland sitting with some LSD, blue widow and a few more in the basement and some headband in the steamroller.

7. 248 muthafucka

8. did you have only 12 plants? they say 12 usable plants and I wondered what that verbage actually meant. The cable guy had to go downstairs to check for a problem on me. He seemed cool about it and 3 weekds have gone by. I was worried for a bit.

9. [quote name='"el gringo joe"']

did you have only 12 plants? they say 12 usable plants and I wondered what that verbage actually meant. The cable guy had to go downstairs to check for a problem on me. He seemed cool about it and 3 weekds have gone by. I was worried for a bit.[/quote]

It is 12 plants at any stage of maturity, and 2.5 oz useable... per patient you grow for, as a caregiver. You may need to be creative about the weight limit, though, since a good grower with good genetics can easily get 2.5oz off just one plant.

There are many ways to stay legal and grow quality bud. Read the forums, and do your homework. Buy a deep freezer, too. It will become your best friend.

10. like 10 minutes from michigan in indiana

11. Is is it possible to write "Not usable Until : dd/mm/yyyy " Curing started: dd/mm/yyyy.. or something along those lines? saying you cant smoke it until its dried/cured.

12. [quote name='"BluntCheefah"']

Is is it possible to write "Not usable Until : dd/mm/yyyy " Curing started: dd/mm/yyyy.. or something along those lines? saying you cant smoke it until its dried/cured.[/quote]

That, my friend is a great idea. I have not thought of that. I will have to check into that.
    Sometimes, unfortunately, because parts of the Michigan Marihuana Law are very vague. A LEO having a bad day could possibly distort it with his own interpretation. And even though we as growers know that curing in jars takes time, It can potentially be viewed as useable.

Puff Puff Pass. :)

13. what up im from birmingham, mi

14. Michiganders Unite! = ) I'm new on here, and once I saw this I couldn't resist giving a shout out to Gladwin/Midland. The laws are terrible, but everything else is great!

15. Anybody make it to hash bash?

16. whats up Cap City(Lansing) up in here...

17. any Hollanders yet?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Not quite Holland but I spent a number of years of my misspent youth working and living in Saugatuck, Home of the Venetian Festival. Grew up in Kalamazoo, born with a motivation to move...