Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

good, low maintenance outdoor strains?

• Please log in to reply

bizzarozaroland

bizzarozaroland

into the wild

• Registered Upgraded
  • 149 posts
hey blades,
I kinda want to start growing. Not growing + selling to make a profit, but I just want to raise a couple plants to call my own. What are some good strains that I can just throw in the ground [this is the right time of year] and water every so often, and just let the plant grow itself? [and hopefully still flower :smoke:]. Im looking for a low maintenance strain that I can grow like a regular plant, none of that pH or nutrition / artificial stuff.

thanks

phx1

phx1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 325 posts

hey blades,
I kinda want to start growing. Not growing + selling to make a profit, but I just want to raise a couple plants to call my own. What are some good strains that I can just throw in the ground [this is the right time of year] and water every so often, and just let the plant grow itself? [and hopefully still flower :smoke:]. Im looking for a low maintenance strain that I can grow like a regular plant, none of that pH or nutrition / artificial stuff.

thanks

One of lowlifes auto-flowering strains? Auto AK47 perhaps for a good sativa.

Stroomz

Stroomz

Temp Ban

• Registered Upgraded
  • 797 posts
no dont get a auto strain..

You dont check Ph for outdoor plants..rain does it naturally..

And all most plants need is a watering here and there when needed and plenty of sunlight and ur golden

phx1

phx1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 325 posts

no dont get a auto strain..

You dont check Ph for outdoor plants..rain does it naturally..

And all most plants need is a watering here and there when needed and plenty of sunlight and ur golden

Why not get an auto strain?

I've never grown but I've looked into it and I see a few advantages over normal strains.

-Low height (2 feet max -- good for guerilla growing)
-From seed to harvest quicker (about 70 days)
-Typically more versatile and easier to manage

With the Auto AK47 you can get a couple oz per plant of some really potent stuff.. and if you're not selling and using for personal use that is a lot, especially if you have multiple plants.

Underpantsman

Underpantsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts
Northern Lights. Real easy to grow anywhere.

Stroomz

Stroomz

Temp Ban

• Registered Upgraded
  • 797 posts
well i mean i dont think its worthit to get an autostrain when you can just grow anyother plant and get twice as much..just takes longer i think there only good for indoors for size problems..i dont know thoe i think i mite get the auto AK47 and try it out.

codybridges69

codybridges69

• Registered Upgraded
  • 962 posts

Northern Lights. Real easy to grow anywhere.

Yeah, I agree.

Vol Funk

Vol Funk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 665 posts
hashberry

DoctaBlunt

DoctaBlunt

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm looking to do the same exact thing, I want a few plants to produce around an ounce or so. What's the most inexpensive/best quality small plant with the best high? And I need a reliable place to order it from. any suggestions?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users