• 8 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • into the wild

• bizzarozaroland
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:06 AM

hey blades,
I kinda want to start growing. Not growing + selling to make a profit, but I just want to raise a couple plants to call my own. What are some good strains that I can just throw in the ground [this is the right time of year] and water every so often, and just let the plant grow itself? [and hopefully still flower :smoke:]. Im looking for a low maintenance strain that I can grow like a regular plant, none of that pH or nutrition / artificial stuff.

thanks
Replies (8)

• phx1
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 325 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:29 AM

hey blades,
I kinda want to start growing. Not growing + selling to make a profit, but I just want to raise a couple plants to call my own. What are some good strains that I can just throw in the ground [this is the right time of year] and water every so often, and just let the plant grow itself? [and hopefully still flower :smoke:]. Im looking for a low maintenance strain that I can grow like a regular plant, none of that pH or nutrition / artificial stuff.

thanks

One of lowlifes auto-flowering strains? Auto AK47 perhaps for a good sativa.

• Elite Toker

• Stroomz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 910 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:57 AM

no dont get a auto strain..

You dont check Ph for outdoor plants..rain does it naturally..

And all most plants need is a watering here and there when needed and plenty of sunlight and ur golden

• phx1
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 325 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:03 AM

no dont get a auto strain..

You dont check Ph for outdoor plants..rain does it naturally..

And all most plants need is a watering here and there when needed and plenty of sunlight and ur golden

Why not get an auto strain?

I've never grown but I've looked into it and I see a few advantages over normal strains.

-Low height (2 feet max -- good for guerilla growing)
-From seed to harvest quicker (about 70 days)
-Typically more versatile and easier to manage

With the Auto AK47 you can get a couple oz per plant of some really potent stuff.. and if you're not selling and using for personal use that is a lot, especially if you have multiple plants.

• Underpantsman
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:03 PM

Northern Lights. Real easy to grow anywhere.

• Elite Toker

• Stroomz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 910 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:02 PM

well i mean i dont think its worthit to get an autostrain when you can just grow anyother plant and get twice as much..just takes longer i think there only good for indoors for size problems..i dont know thoe i think i mite get the auto AK47 and try it out.

• codybridges69
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 962 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:01 PM

Northern Lights. Real easy to grow anywhere.

Yeah, I agree.

• Vol Funk
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 665 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:52 AM

hashberry

• Pip
  • DoctaBlunt
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 03:08 AM

I'm looking to do the same exact thing, I want a few plants to produce around an ounce or so. What's the most inexpensive/best quality small plant with the best high? And I need a reliable place to order it from. any suggestions?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved