Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Making bong taste / smell good.

• Please log in to reply

SnortIt

SnortIt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 917 posts
I clean my little baby bong right, it still taste / smells like shit. So is there any non-toxic thing I could wash it out with that may change the damned smell / taste?

Tyro!

Tyro!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts
Pour in some isopropyl alcohol (cheap at walmart) and some salt. Shake it up, then rinse it out with water. You'll be amazed how well the iso alcohol cleans it.

SnortIt

SnortIt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 917 posts
I would but I can't leave the house for a few hours and I want to toke before I go lol, any other ideas? (I don't have alchohol)

Zonyc

Zonyc

Canopus

• Bronze Member
  • 1,123 posts

noseatbeltcrash

noseatbeltcrash

i'm no philosopher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 839 posts
Gasoline, ftw!

JK, Vinegar.

verde622

verde622

Green Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 618 posts
Next time you're out, get some Efferdent. Its these little disks that you put in your denture water to make them smell less like cabbage and the great depression. But if you pop it in some warm water after to clean your bong, it leaves that shit minty-fresh.

SnortIt

SnortIt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 917 posts
Zonc and Verde, awesome ideas I'm going to do the mouthwash thing now.

cheerio

cheerio

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Also you can buy this flavoring that you put into the water, I only used it once but it my bong tasted like blueberry for days, it was awesome.

jamescamp014

jamescamp014

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 105 posts
..smoke some dank opium outa that shit.. that motherfucker will taste like christmas for the next century

Brown Bomber

Brown Bomber

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts

Pour in some isopropyl alcohol (cheap at walmart) and some salt. Shake it up, then rinse it out with water. You'll be amazed how well the iso alcohol cleans it.

that worked so well i sold a kid my used pipe and told him it was new :D

FRANKENSTEIN

FRANKENSTEIN

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Next time you're out, get some Efferdent. Its these little disks that you put in your denture water to make them smell less like cabbage and the great depression. But if you pop it in some warm water after to clean your bong, it leaves that shit minty-fresh.

cracked my ass up

FRANKENSTEIN

FRANKENSTEIN

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
heh brown bomber and frankenstein. roll it into one^^

hpidriver

hpidriver

floatin on the layer cake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,961 posts

This is the best method.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users