Store weed in refrigerator?

Discussion in 'General' started by FunkySkunkJunk, May 24, 2008.

1. I have a bunch of weed I just got from the local club, and the shit is nice, fresh, and dank. What's the best way to keep it that way? I was thinking maybe my fridge, but I don't know, I mean I don't want it to mold or anything.

2. I think most people say, air tight mason jars(allows them to cure), however I've heard good things about weed in the fridge o_O

3. i swear by glass mason jars because, like you stated, it allows the herb to cure very well.
    but some ol timers definitely would say the fridge. its a toss up

4. Freezer.

5. Unless the container is air tight I wouldn't put it in the fridge or the freezer. Bud has a nice way of drying out when kept in the fridge too long in a non air tight bag. So either way air tight glass jars is the way to go imo.

6. man just do both haha, that's what i do.. i keep all my personals in tagged and dated mason jars in my fridge haha.

such a beautiful sight every time i open the fridge lol :)

7. freezer

8. Hi all,
    Cool discussion of storing weeds, storing weeds in refrigerator is some kind of cool thing to discover...
    Ge mwf here..

• Like Like x 1
  9. does anyone know what a fridge does exactly to the herb? can u mason jar it then put it in the fridge or icebox? i also have a shitload of herb and need to find proper storage place.

10. what does the freezer or fridge do exactly?

11. Lol you can buy a grinder or
    use your freezer.
    Stick it in your freezer for 5-10 minutes.
    Take it out
    Put it in your hands and break it up in like 2 seconds
    its just very easy to break up.

12. mason jars in the freezer.

13. This man is a genius.

14. It was in my mind after the first post, surprised it took somebody that long to say it though.

15. that would have never crossed my mind. like ever.

16. like totally.

17. What about weed in a mason jar that's in a freezer that is in a another big mason jar

18. #20 farmerjane, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
    sounds good but where do you find a mason jar big enough to put the freezer in?