Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when do you give respect

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cs_shoota, Jul 23, 2003.

1. i was wondering when you people who have been here since the beginning start to like warn up to people i guess...ummm......here

2. ummm... this was posta have a poll... but just say when i guess, like if they have been here a certain ammount of time just how they act of posts, just lemme know

3. i warmed up 2 u, you are apart of the stoner family :), don't beat yaself up, prove yaself then you will be apart of something bigger, you can't just get respect like that you gotta earn it.

4. When you post often enough to be recognized and you post positive or funny things rather than flaming people then we remember you and "give respect" so to speak.

5. I agree with you!!!!!

6. I know what you mean cs_shoota.

Over the last year I've seen many people come and fall into the grass city elite :D

Have no idea how they do it, but I don't mind being one of the more reclusive blades myself. Don't really need the attention some of the city dwellers get.

7. Hi! (Someone acknowledge me!!) Everyone's got my respect until they make an ass of theirself. You guys recognize me? I'm always more posting replies than talking directly to people..
    I don't know any of you really at all. And I would say I know a lot of you better than 75% of the people I know in person.

8. i see a lot of your posts all the time mr_criminal, there not dumbass posts like people have been sayin, yer a cool guy

9. just be carefull not to post too much when super stoned and a fair bit drunk as well...

:D

10. thats pretty much what i was gonna say. respect given until disrespectfullness is shown (and not just towards me, disrespectfulness in general).

wang say:
    When you post often enough to be recognized and you post positive or funny things rather than flaming people then we remember you and "give respect" so to speak.

yeah, but some well aimed harmless negativity is needed sometimes too. some people can gain alot more respect from being negative about the right things.

wing say:
    the grass city elite

hahaha. nuthin elitist about it tho. we all blades, lurkers and all.

11. Don't start dissin people and have a good time!
    Thats the way it works for me.

12. ya, i think i started talking bout it....::thinks back a few days::.. ya, it was ganjamoms thread, talking bout her dinner, i put someting in it bout my dinner, there....ya, its a good place to eat

btw, where do you live, mabey we can smoke sometime

13. Respect, like Shit, happens. Like shit, its best not to go looking for it. Its best to just let it be. ;)

14. I enjoy reading what other people have to say and don't worry about posting on every thread I read. I'm on these boards more than my post count would suggest!

I'm watching you all! :)

15. "there not dumbass posts like people have been sayin"

LOL. Leads me to think.. people have been talking behind my back!

16. AARGH!
    :eek:
    :D
    hehe

17. i have to agree with everyone here. this is a great place. i luv just reading everyones posts. and i really do laugh alot here lol! and there's really no one i dislike here at all.yep, the city is pretty cool.

18. Mostly lurking......occasionally posting.

It's no thang!! Just be yourself.

I post stupid shit all the time!! Everybody just ignores me if it's TOO stupid!!

Yer kewl - or we would've already sent critter after ya!! LOL!!!

19. Yer kewl - or we would've already sent critter after ya!! LOL!!!

arh those were the days :ey: :eek: :smoke:

20. :D 
    Yup. Should I be expecting the revival of Critter2 posts - or maybe a certain pompous ass?  :ey: