Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How long can THC be detected?

• Please log in to reply

filler_bunny765

filler_bunny765

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm read through quite a bit of information but I can't seem to find what exactly I'm looking for. A friend of mine wants is interested in trying weed and I want to help him out. One problem is, I'm not sure how long the THC will stay in his system if he just smokes once that night. Any ideas? Actually, I'm more concerned with how long it'll be detectable in a urine test. I read somewhere that it might just be a couple of days for a one-time/non-regular user. Any thoughts?

Spaceman Spliff

Spaceman Spliff

I don't like the drugs...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
If (s)he has to take regular drug tests then your friend shouldn't smoke.... I'd feel pretty comfortable about smoking a few weeks before a test then drinking a bunch of detox tea and taking a bunch of echenacia and goldenseal root... But otherwise I just wouldn't risk it. I don't think it matters whether or not you've smoked before.

filler_bunny765

filler_bunny765

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I mention the first time/non-regular user thing because from what I've read, and it was kinda foggy so I wasn't too sure, it says that people who don't smoke often have a smaller concentration of THC in their body as opposed to a person who somkes once a week (which it said could take two months to clear out for a drug test?) or someone who smokes even more than that. I figured it'd be detectable for at least a couple of weeks but as I said, one thing said that someone who doesn't smoke regularly could probably pass a drug test within 2 to 3 days of smoking. Does anyone know if this is accurate?

rael

rael

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
The novice smoker thing is correct. The amount of THC consumed by a novice will fall to undetectable levels in urine testing within a few days depending on metablic rate, body size and potency / amount of weed consumed. The flushes and herb cleansers will help most who are bit more regular but other testing-blood, hair and tissue tells the tale for everybody and for these tests time is the only real sollution.

You friend could always slip some clean piss in for testing. Try a small squirt bottle like used for eye-drops and conceal it in the genital area. Keep it warm, relatively fresh and your cool.

HomeBoy

HomeBoy

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
i'm on probation and i still smoke between a quarter and half a day, i get UA's every week when i go in, i normally clean out the day before by drink'n 4-6 gallons of water.
if your a heavy smoker the THC can be detected 30 days after the last time u smoked, if you just smoke every once in awhile it only takes two weeks after the last time you smoked to clean out. but lots of water always does the trick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users