Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Smoking weed with Molly

• Please log in to reply

bkadoctaj

bkadoctaj

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,441 posts
Does it enhance the Molly trip for you guys? :) Or does it bring it down?

BigOrange²

BigOrange²

ılıllı ⓑⓘⓖⓞⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔ ıllılı ╭∩╮(סּ_o)

• Old School
  • 2,449 posts
You mean pure MDMA? If you do, I think it's personal preference. Some people don't like to smoke when they roll cus the like they MDx high alone. I personally prefer to smoke when I roll, brings on waves of euphoria and seems to take a little of the edge off if there is any.

For the record this would probably be a better post for Pandoras Box or General.

bkadoctaj

bkadoctaj

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,441 posts

You mean pure MDMA? If you do, I think it's personal preference. Some people don't like to smoke when they roll cus the like they MDx high alone. I personally prefer to smoke when I roll, brings on waves of euphoria and seems to take a little of the edge off if there is any.

Theoretically pure. :) Yeah, I'm about 50 minutes in on one capsule (filled with the powder). Feels like it just hit. How is pure Molly for you?

TickyTacky

TickyTacky

Living the dream

• Registered Upgraded
  • 143 posts
Yeah, I highly recommend smoking on it. I enhances sensations, which in turn causes me to have like massive euphoria if I touch things, talk, smile, etc. and ALSO, it can really help to sleep when you're coming down hard.

The last time I did .2 and the come down made me soooo depressed and made me feel empty...but then I smoked (already was smoking that night, but not for like an hour or two) again and the bud really took those feelings away and made sleep pleasant. It also made the afterglow better, since I had no hangover or even a slightly depressed mood the next day. I was happy as balls!

:hello:

bkadoctaj

bkadoctaj

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,441 posts

Yeah, I highly recommend smoking on it. I enhances sensations, which in turn causes me to have like massive euphoria if I touch things, talk, smile, etc. and ALSO, it can really help to sleep when you're coming down hard.

The last time I did .2 and the come down made me soooo depressed and made me feel empty...but then I smoked (already was smoking that night, but not for like an hour or two) again and the bud really took those feelings away and made sleep pleasant. It also made the afterglow better, since I had no hangover or even a slightly depressed mood the next day. I was happy as balls!

:hello:

Yeah, I just took a second capsule, and I'll smoke for sure, so I'll definitely be having a great day. :) If you're still around I'll try to keep you posted.

gnomegrown

gnomegrown

that one guy...you know..

• Registered Upgraded
  • 336 posts
weed is the great enhancer drug....i like it combined with pretty much every other drug

smoking and rolling is definitely recommended tho, it makes everything 5-10x better even though e is heaven in a pill anyway

TickyTacky

TickyTacky

Living the dream

• Registered Upgraded
  • 143 posts

Yeah, I just took a second capsule, and I'll smoke for sure, so I'll definitely be having a great day. :) If you're still around I'll try to keep you posted.

Sounds fire man. I just popped 2mg Klonopin and am already on about 10mg Hydrocodone and I just smoked some hella dank Willie's Wonder with my friend who just came back from CSU.

Ahhhhhh, I'm so fucked and it's like 5. I love summer!

:smoke:

bkadoctaj

bkadoctaj

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,441 posts

Sounds fire man. I just popped 2mg Klonopin and am already on about 10mg Hydrocodone and I just smoked some hella dank Willie's Wonder with my friend who just came back from CSU.

Ahhhhhh, I'm so fucked and it's like 5. I love summer!

:smoke:

Yeah, so I ended up hitting a bowl of G-13 (dank!) in my waterfall SoBe bong as well. :D

I'm pretty much fucking flying. Any cool things to do online while on E?

Eyes

Eyes

Mi Vida Loca

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,283 posts
I like it, but I tend to not realise how zoned out I'm getting until I have to talk.
Combining them is the only thing that's given me 5 second short term memory loss for over 4 hours
I'd phone someone up and forget what I was ringing about.
Eh, I did enjoy it though.

BigOrange²

BigOrange²

ılıllı ⓑⓘⓖⓞⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔ ıllılı ╭∩╮(סּ_o)

• Old School
  • 2,449 posts
Sitting at the computer is one of the most boring things to do when youre rolling. I always turn on my blacklight and any colored lights i have. Experiment listening to different kinds of music like Pink Floyd, or some techno, or even rap.

I love playing guitar when I'm rolling, it makes me play really good for some reason, and I know it's not like it's just amps in my pills, cus I played excellent on a Molly too.

scoobydooby67

scoobydooby67

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,746 posts

Any cool things to do online while on E?

yea...get offline.

KalaCrow

KalaCrow

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Next time, try smoking AFTER your roll, during your comedown. And don't boost (take another dose) until you are more than 1.5 hours into your roll... it makes it last a lot longer and is more pleasant.

Smoking during a comedown can help, but don't overdo it. Make sure you take 5-HTP (2 capsules a day) for the next week and eat bananas. Don't roll again for at least a month.

Following KalaCrow's sage advice will guarantee you a Good Time ™ and that all of your rolls will be excellent.

:)

ipack

ipack

Draped up and dripped out

• Old School
  • 5,434 posts
smoking herb during an MDMA experience doesn't really do much for me.. especially true with molly.. the ecstasy high almost seems to overpower the high of the cannabis..

but for sure on the comedown, it definately takes the edge off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users