Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

sprinkling coke over weed?

• Please log in to reply

Guest_godsherb420_*

Guest_godsherb420_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
i was just wondering if its a bad idea to sprinkle coke over weed and smoke it... thats all.

tardy421

tardy421

• Registered Upgraded
  • 447 posts
go for it, i did it a handful of times so just sprinkle a bit up top and light it slow like bubble hash have fun!!!

mikerelliftw

mikerelliftw

Listlessly Drifting

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,816 posts
You only do yours at the top? When my friend sprinkles coke into the blunts it's normally like a small line mixed in with the weed, almost the same length as the blunt. Is he doing it wrong or somethin?

KushFarmer

KushFarmer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,108 posts
dont bother... the temp that your weed burns is not getting you high on coke... it just insinerates the blow and make ur ganj taste gnarly

theridela

theridela

cruizin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

dont bother... the temp that your weed burns is not getting you high on coke... it just insinerates the blow and make ur ganj taste gnarly

shit.... so the whole thing is mental? i know ppl who swear by these coke laced bllunts

ZBeebs

ZBeebs

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

+1. It's a complete waste to mix coke in the weed. If you think otherwise, it's all in your head.

Saint Dogg

Saint Dogg

Outdoor Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 515 posts
just keep it simple man. smoke a bowl than do a line. You'll get alot more fucked up than if you were just smoking it.

chevyguy2034

chevyguy2034

waiting for my ruca

• Old School
  • 1,299 posts
it's not a complete waste - this has been talked about over and over and over and over and over again on this site

it's possible to smoke coke - it's VERY inefficient - but you will feel some effects

"While powder cocaine can be smoked to some effect (despite common belief otherwise), it is a very inefficient method of ingestion. Because of the high temperatures present when smoking, powder cocaine tends to burn rather than vaporizing"

http://www.erowid.or...ne_basics.shtml

wh1tn3y420

wh1tn3y420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 573 posts

it's not a complete waste - this has been talked about over and over and over and over and over again on this site

it's possible to smoke coke - it's VERY inefficient - but you will feel some effects

"While powder cocaine can be smoked to some effect (despite common belief otherwise), it is a very inefficient method of ingestion. Because of the high temperatures present when smoking, powder cocaine tends to burn rather than vaporizing"

http://www.erowid.or...ne_basics.shtml

i went to that link and it basically told u that vaporizing coke is the same as crack.

chevyguy2034

chevyguy2034

waiting for my ruca

• Old School
  • 1,299 posts

i went to that link and it basically told u that vaporizing coke is the same as crack.

no - you read that because smoking or vaping coke is inefficient, most people make it smokable by turning it into either freebase coke (chronic) or crack (shwag)

rumandromanism

rumandromanism

Meditate on Bassweight

• Old School
  • 9,792 posts
I just don't get it. If you know that snorting a line works and smoking a bowl works, why change it? Do you really want to smoke a powder?

chevyguy2034

chevyguy2034

waiting for my ruca

• Old School
  • 1,299 posts

I just don't get it. If you know that snorting a line works and smoking a bowl works, why change it? Do you really want to smoke a powder?

i agree - doing a line is so much better than tryin to smoke yay - but it can be done

mikerelliftw

mikerelliftw

Listlessly Drifting

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,816 posts
I like the feeling of it, I don't want to do coke through the nose in my lifetime and it when I smoke it in a blunt it gives me a nice euphoric feeling and I notice things alittle bit more. It's also great for when your smoking stuff that gives you a case of the I don't want to do shit along with your high, makes me kinda active when I get high which is good atleast for me.

DirtMcGurt

DirtMcGurt

Errrl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,167 posts
it's fun, i usually throw some grinded weed into a baggie with some blow and do the shake. but honestly, you're better off just smoking a bowl and then blowing a line like somebody already recommended. smoking coke dosen't really do anything other than make your mouth numb (or at least never has for me) and you can get the same feeling by just rubbing the baggie on your gums when you're done with the blow. plus it makes your weed taste not so yummy, and that's probably the biggest flaw in smoking blow if you ask me.

sourpatchkids

sourpatchkids

• Registered Upgraded
  • 470 posts
im not advising you to do this, but if you want to mix the feelings of ganja and coke, then sprinkle a little crack on the top...it may sound bad and ive done it ONCE and it was pretty cool.

mikerelliftw

mikerelliftw

Listlessly Drifting

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,816 posts

it's fun, i usually throw some grinded weed into a baggie with some blow and do the shake. but honestly, you're better off just smoking a bowl and then blowing a line like somebody already recommended. smoking coke dosen't really do anything other than make your mouth numb (or at least never has for me) and you can get the same feeling by just rubbing the baggie on your gums when you're done with the blow. plus it makes your weed taste not so yummy, and that's probably the biggest flaw in smoking blow if you ask me.

I actually love that taste for some reason lol

Guest_Ba1lz420_*

Guest_Ba1lz420_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
try it once, its pretty fun, but a waste.

alprazolam

alprazolam

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

I actually love that taste for some reason lol

Wow you proved it again. You are the dumbest member on on Grasscity. :hello:

AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO SMOKE COKE YOU MIX IT WITH BAKING SODA AND ITS CALLED CRACK. YOU DO NOT SMOKE COKE SPRINKLED ON WEED THAT IS JUST DUMB AND IS A WASTE OF COLA. NOT TO MENTION CRACK IS FOR CRACKHEADS AND IS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE FOR YOUR LUNGS. SO STOP BEING A DUMB CRACKHEAD AND START BEING SMART CRACKHEAD AND YOU WILL SAVE A LOT OF THAT CRACK YOU SEEM TO LIKE SO MUCH.

mikerelliftw

mikerelliftw

Listlessly Drifting

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,816 posts

AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO SMOKE COKE YOU MIX IT WITH BAKING SODA AND ITS CALLED CRACK. YOU DO NOT SMOKE COKE SPRINKLED ON WEED THAT IS JUST DUMB AND IS A WASTE OF COLA. NOT TO MENTION CRACK IS FOR CRACKHEADS AND IS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE FOR YOUR LUNGS. SO STOP BEING A DUMB CRACKHEAD AND START BEING SMART CRACKHEAD AND YOU WILL SAVE A LOT OF THAT CRACK YOU SEEM TO LIKE SO MUCH.

Ok well way to prove your an asshole :D

I'd just like to say that coke when burned does not produce the same effects as crack since it is inefficiently burned at those temperatures without baking soda. So therefore I am not a crackhead, I'm just someone who likes a lil coke in my blunt every now and then(normally once every 6 months). So thanks for your all caps lock, look at me I'm a big ass who doesn't know what he's talking about rant. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to not being yelled at or looked down upon for my opinion by some annoying member of GC.
  • Ezav420 likes this

John911

John911

• Registered Upgraded
  • 135 posts

wow...nice job of bein a dick.....-rep...but yea ive done it before, not much of a difference from a normal blunt....just do a line then smoke the blunt:smoke:
edit: damn someone beat me to it but bitched him out better....o well

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users