Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Okay to smoke old weed?

• Please log in to reply

quasimoto

quasimoto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 946 posts
I wasn't even planning on smoking tonight, but I was going through my things and came across a roach. It packed a bowl in my bowl and it looks straight, but it's probably 3 or so months old, maybe a little more? Is it okay to smoke? It looks alright I only smoke dank when I'm up at my parents house so I hope it's alright to do this..

Stew11

Stew11

Self-Appointed Self-Ruler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
itll be fine, so long as it doesn't have any mold on it. Depending on what you kept it in (whether it was airtight and if it was in sunlight or not) some of the thc might have been killed off, but it is safe to smoke.

MellyWeed

MellyWeed

Girls gone weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 185 posts
Might taste bad, but go ahead.

HavanaMaxxDC

HavanaMaxxDC

hello :)

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
i wouldnt advise it, b/c when u smoke it tar and shit builds up and can form an infusion(nutrients from the bud react with microorganisms in the air and shit grows on the bud even if u cant see it) where did u find it tho cuz it might b ok if it was in a jar or something but if it was in open air i wudnt do it

fatalex

fatalex

Smokin' those 'REAPERS'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 766 posts
might be a bit dry too. check under a magniying glass for mold.

ihugtrees

ihugtrees

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,844 posts

i wouldnt advise it, b/c when u smoke it tar and shit builds up and can form an infusion(nutrients from the bud react with microorganisms in the air and shit grows on the bud even if u cant see it) where did u find it tho cuz it might b ok if it was in a jar or something but if it was in open air i wudnt do it

if you have any old bud we can analyze it in my lab....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users