Nutmeg = to a shroom trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by turborunner, May 13, 2008.

1. I was looking on erowid about nutmeg. I didn't know it was a hallucinogen does anyone have experience tripping on nutmeg? How close to shrooms or LSD is it?

2. its kinda like shrooms minus the euphoria and visuals, and add some nausia

3. Nutmeg is nothing like lsd..I heard it's a really shitty trip for most people. I did it, I didn't even hallucinate but I didn't have any bad experiences from it. I got a decent body high but I felt like shit the next day.

4. Don't do it, it's dangerous. Also, being stoned for 24+ hours isn't as great as it sounds.

5. Could you describe the high in detail?

6. i took 1.5 tbs and gagged all the way to school it wasnt a good expreince at all

7. Anyone who believes the nut meg shit is just generally pathetic/desperate.

8. AHAHAHAHAHA You seriously dug up one of my old posts to try and insult me? This is so ironic if there were any more irony I would OD on it.

9. It's only three days old.....

Ha.

10. If he had not read my newer posts he wouldn't have gone looking for it just to insult me.

11. dont give him a reason too

12. ^^^This is advice I will take to heart.

13. I've always kinda doubted that it does anything at all but everyone who has done it and says they had any experience says that it was a bad one so either way, it's not something I'd ever try to do.

But if I did....I'd be smart enough to get some pill capsules and put that shit in there rather than trying to swallow it by itself. :rolleyes:

14. I tried it, its hogwash. Eat/drink ALOT!! Cause what I ate didnt do anything but make my mouth taste like shit.

15. one step ahead of ya:p