Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account
Coming Sunday April 19th - from 6 PM to 9 PM Pacific Time - We are streaming a Live Video Event on the Grasscity Forums - Sign Up here for the event.
Grasscity is proud to present a Livestream Masterclass by Jerome Baker Design.
Jason Harris, the legend, internationally recognized as Jerome Baker wil be making a Bubbler piece and during the process engage in a Q&A via live-chat with Grasscity members and viewers.
Grasscity will give away three Free Bongs for the best Questions asked during the livestream. Be there, see you all on the 19th!
Does Cranberry Juice Really Clean Out All The Thc In Your System?
Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:35 AM
Similar Topics: Does Cranberry Juice Really Clean Out All The Thc In Your System? x
Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:12 AM
if you have to pass random DTs, stop smoking. There aint any other way if theyre completely random.
Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:38 PM
Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:34 PM
cranberry juice (along with most other healthy antioxidant rich beverages) will decrees the time it takes for your system to clean its self out. however the plan you outlined is destined to fail, its not a magic bullet, it just helps alittle.
^^Yep, Vinager also helps speed up the process dramatically.
If you drink nothing but Cranberry, Water, Vinager and other juices and eat healthy cutting out most fats while not toking and excerise alot you'll notice a big decrease in tolerance and about 2-3 weeks of that will have your system clean as a whistle. I drink about a gallon of Cranberry and OJ everyday.
drink a 4-8 oz glass of vinager everyday after you run.
Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:40 PM
Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:49 PM
Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:57 PM
Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:43 AM
haah pink playin the devils advocate for the sake of his health.
I'm gonna say yes, only because it's healthy for your system and is much better than what you probably are already drinking (cokes, maybe?) and would be a healthy replacement. (:
Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:27 PM
Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:07 PM
I am not sure what thermogenic response cranberry juice or its micro- nutrients generate. We used to joke about the 20 biggest public misconceptions in med school and this was one of them...not necessairy thermo effects but rather the ability of cranberry too clean your system of anything that isnt affected by accidity. Detox wont work either. But yes the fat is store in the fat so... I would recommend the following. Me and 6 other students did this and we all passed and i smoked up to one week before the test daily. They are mostly concerenced about people in my field with abbuse to pain meds or other pharms but im sure they did a full drug panel...
1. Excercising when you can before the test.(won't make much difference if you have been smoking for years)
2. At least 4 days before the test start a high calorie diet diet. High calorie means pretty much as many calories as possible but AT LEAST more than you burn in a day. This is important. You dont want your body to go catabloic state. Catablolic means breaking down..you would be breaking down fat.
3. Don't go more than 3 hours without eating some sort of carbs 9 hours before the test. Seeing the trend, you dont want to metabolize any fat.
4. Drink alot of water the day of the test. NEVER USE THE FIRST URINE OF THE DAY. I purposely drink enough to dilute my piss so it is almost like water. If you take this approach, make sure you take 10-15g of creatine the day of the test. I usually start taking creatine daily (10g) 3 days before the test. Also take alot of viatmin B6 at least 4 hours before the test.
-The B6 turns your urine yellow
- the Creatine raises the Creatinine(different words) of the urine. These are usually what they measure for dissolved solids to ensure piss isn't watered down.
-Take the sample midstream
Personally i would be nervous about using other peoples urine, but im sure it is easier for woman for storage and heat. Males are just more likely to get caught. Most clinics are abide and are scared as hell by HIPAA which is a patient privacy act so I don't know that legally they could report you cheating though if you schedule the test yourself.
Obviously time is the best solution but that variable is very dependent on many factors.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users