Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

wet resin?

• Please log in to reply

shroomin

shroomin

everything is wet-

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
hey all, this is my first post on grasscity. just got back from college for summer break and sadly, all connects are down in that area, i dont have any here at home. so i'm desperate and decided to scrape my bowl. however, it was out in the rain a couple of days ago and so the resin is a bit damp. my question is will it be worth my time to smoke? sorry for the stupid question, thanks for any replies.

:confused:

Similar Topics: wet resin?     x

pinacolaaadas

pinacolaaadas

Be Like Mike

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,249 posts
It's worth a shot if you're completely dry. I know I would do it! :P

shroomin

shroomin

everything is wet-

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
thanks man. wanted to make sure i should atleast give it a shot before dumping it all. its a pretty good amount i would say.

technosaurus

technosaurus

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
definitely possible.

shroomin

shroomin

everything is wet-

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
thanks to you too man.once again just making sure it would still get the job done/

chronix

chronix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,162 posts
I actually find that resin, even if not exposed to water, is often wet/damp (don't ask me how).

shroomin

shroomin

everything is wet-

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
i understand what you mean. however this was very difficult to get it to actually stick together in a ball (more so than normal). it worked com-plete-ly fine though. first time ive gotten paranoid in awhile. and now watching adultswim...:smoking:

fatblunts9-5-4

fatblunts9-5-4

Diabolical Wordsmith

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,132 posts
I hate resin unless its dry and doesnt get on me and everything around me

Chatakte

Chatakte

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I recently checked my metel pipe. I know it did not get wet, but I have wet resin, no, none of the people using it slobbers, haha. Has anyone else experianced this? It burned quickly through, leaving a crunchy ash over the green. I have done scraping before, but have never seen it this wet, it actually formed a bubble as the pieces of the pipe came unscrewed. I live in the northwest if it matters. Does resin collect moisture from the air?

NYCdeisel

NYCdeisel

Is in a ny state of mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,481 posts
I would be more concerned about built up mold, or mildew.

iwantsalvia

iwantsalvia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 110 posts
If you scrap it it's good im ripped

Edited by iwantsalvia, 04 January 2009 - 06:13 AM.

kindbud319

kindbud319

RooR Owner!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 753 posts
i also get wet resin in some of my glass pipes, IDK why though so i usualy mix the wet resin near the mouthpiece with the dry resin under the bowl and it makes a nice consistency.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users