Hawaiian KONA GOLD

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Davy Jones, May 11, 2008.

1. Just ordered some from HGS...sounds pretty sweet. First time ordering seeds, I guess we will see how it goes, having them shipped to the house I think...with a different name.

2. your in for a treat

3. man that shit will blow your mind they should rename it to ooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4. DJ:

Where did you order the HGS from?

C09

5. I ordered the Kona Gold seeds from -

highgrade-seeds.com

In Canada, cool folks to deal with...

6. I just recently recieved my Kona Gold, Purple Cindy, Big Blue, and Blue Widow.

They got to my house 7 days from when HGS sent them.:hello:

I'll race you to a smoke report.LOL

7. LOL!!

Give me a week head start & your on lol.

Has there been a report on the Kona yet?

8. No report Iv'e found. If you find one let me know. No head starts we start on the same day. Planing on germming them in a couple of weeks. You'll have yours by then. LOl

9. sounds like a bomb strain, let us know how it grows.

10. It's next on my list as well!!

11. i need some kona right now kona and celestrial star mmmm sounds so goood

12. Hey serg, did you have to sign for them when they came?

13. No did not sign. Just surprised when I saw them in the mailbox. Early!!!!

Acually only signed for seeds once .I figure it was the special delivery. Don't ask for special delivery .LOL

14. Good choice of seedbanks .They have good products.Got me my beans in one day to the USA,I used the overnite delivey, well worth it for 35.00 extra.That is if you don't want to wait the extra days to get your beans.:smoking:

15. IT an interesting strain as it yellow not green and that due to it origins in the high iron volcanic clay and it very old as I had access to back in 79 so I can say the it commanded top dollar and was well like by my friends and as nice mild smoke compare to others  but sadly I never gotten high for any of the pot I smoked back then but I am hoping medical laws will come to Florida as I suffer from chronic pain

16. Pau Mana O'hola has got legit hawaiian strains. Pretty well known. Pricey for some, but insane strains kona gold 100 bucks a pack 10 or 12 ,but I can't find any company with this legit strain. Seen lot's knockoffs since there from the Big Island and have a huge place. The most expensive is 98 aloha White Widow strain was took of the actually cup of 98 and saved clone. I think it's the clone with either S1 or mixed with male black widow or white widow. Also Maui Wowie now Nirvana has this strain. I think Pau Mana is going to have the most authentic HAWAIIAN STRAINS. Don't flip at price's just email them see what's up there super nice I would think if you really want these real strains might have to drop some $ everything seemed be around 70-100 except for one strain 98 aloha WW it's 150 or 250 ,but you won't find it so easy unless you live near Hawaii. Good luck peps Kona Gold i am going to try, or there's a big landrace Hawaiian strain sativa Idk if it has a name but it a well know Hawaiian strain. I think it's in a few amazing strains. Sweet Sweet Plants