Fabulous Friday Night- Coke Weed Acid and Liquor

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuicidalSpaz, May 10, 2008.

1. Hey guys, Spaz here. You know, All of these crazy binges got me thinking, and my book has turned more to a binge Memoir. Kinda like my best recollections of the night prior ( I write all my shit either the next day, or when I finally return that night/morning to my laptop).

Last night was a pretty epic one man. I got off work, and had $170 in my pocket- My best night yet. I worked from 12 until a little after 9.

So last night was the night H and I were finally gonna chill ( yes, the girl from a couple other stories). We were both excited, and she told me that she was dropping acid when I got over ( Pretty late to drop).

I informed her I'd join her. She was gonna do two, and I was gonna take 4, and we'd both do the same quantity of other drugs ( same amount of different drugs, if that makes sense). My pops dropped me off from work, and I had to rush. Only 15 Minutes until B arrived, and she was still tripping from earlier that day. I rushed to eat my Sack of 10 from White Castle, Get Changed, and try to look somewhat decent for H tonight.

B finally called me, and said she was about 3 minutes away. I tripped over my saggin' jeans and got my shoes on, through on the fur hoodie and a fitted, and topped it all off with my Diamond-encrusted silver watch. I was looking fucking fly, but not for long...

We arrived to my main homie/dealer, and made the big order. 2 grams of coke, some Roxicets, a 1/4 oz of some very nice indoor, 4 hits of LSD-25 for myself, and 2 for the lady.

We went back to H's to chill. She dropped hers when I called after we got outside my homie's place. We both dropped at the same time.

As we waited, we began to take a smorgasborg of drugs. B began to roll two blunts while H and I crushed up some Roxies.

We snorted and insufflated our way to a peaceful bliss, then continued into the Abyss. 15 minutes after starting, the 3 of us were gone. But much like Raoul Duke, we continued in search of the American Dream.

Our Journey got closer when we faced 2 blunts between the 3 of us. God damn were we feeling good.

The acid began to flow through our bodies, but very mildly. Suddenly, It began to snow, and I was ready to play.

I busted out the 2 gram bag of high quality cocaine. Upon opening the bag and taking a quick whiff of the aroma, it was almost nostalgiac.

That slightly bitter smell and pearlescent glimmer of high quality cocaine is beautiful. It makes you forgive it for it's evil ways, and makes you crave it that much more.

The motions are amazing. Chopping up the coke, forming nice lines, and then breathing that flawless powder up your nostil. So much fun.

And then the acid hopped on the back burner. We definitly felt the comeup, but then it leveled off a little. We did all the coke, and it was about 2-2.5 hours later ( 3 of us on 2 grams). We were so yakked out, we didn't realize we were tripping.

H went to stand up, and was all fucked up. I figured it was the combination of all the other drugs, but remembered that the acid should be hitting us pretty hard right now. And that's when it hit me, literally just runnin' up on me like some thug on the streets of Newark.

I heard a big woosh, and got a strong urge to go outside. I convinced H and B to follow, and they did. Outside was amazing. Everything glistened, and we both knew the trip had begun.

We were to go to a Hotel Party that night too, someone I and B knew was throwing it, and needed to aquire some Tree from me. The blow was gone, the bud was smoked, the roxies had been snorted too. ALL of them were running strong, and now the acid joined the race to the american dream.

B said she was fine to drive, and we listened. H ALWAYS gets the front seat, but I beat her to it this time. She complained about it for awhile. We put in my CD of some Straight G shit ( inside joke) and listened to some rap. It was 2, 2:30 and we had 3 heads in a car, 2 bags of grass, about half a gram of blow ( I thought we killed it all), and some liquor.

Driving was fun. H was in the back just laughing the whole time. I was thinking about her and how she really wasn't too experienced with drug combos, and was doing acid for her first time. I remembered my early days of drug use, and some of the first times I binged out. It brought a grin to my face.

" What ya smilin' bout?" Was the question from B that interupted my thought process. " Nothing, B. You look fuckin' Blazed and coked out of your mind!" And she was, but I had no doubt of her driving abilities. The long ride to the Hotel ( about 40 minutes) began.

I was rummaging through the back seat and rappin' to the songs when I stumbled upon something in the door holder thing. It was a blunt!

Now smoking at this point was a little selfish and wasteful, as we were quite fucked up- all of us. But I proudly showed off my find, and was to spark that motha fucker up. I look back on it and realized that 3 kids in a car at nearly 2am all fucked up getting ready to spark another blunt probally wasn't the smartest idea. Oh well, go big or go home, haha.

H was tripping pretty hard, and was getting annoyed cause she was alone in the back seat. Blunt in hand, I unstrapped myself and jumped back there. I pulled out the bag of coke and said, " Looky what I gots." We passed it back and forth until it was all gone. That didn't take too long.

We arrived at the hotel, and stayed for 2 hours. We smoked from a bong, Drank some Hennessey and just chilled. We were there until nearly 5 am.

By this point, H and I were tripping balls. The coke had worn off, but we were still very high, very drunk, and I'm sure something else was going on too.

I arrived back to my place around 5:30, and crawled into bed. The house was empty, and I was happy. There was no way in fuck I wanted to see anyone right now, especially not my mother. I put some music on and laid in bed.

Things got pretty incoherent once we reached the hotel party. It was an amazing night, a lot of fun.

2. Great writing. Sounds like one of those nights you see in movies like... Dazed and Confused hah

3. good shit man. Seems like a hell of a time

4. crazy ass story man but that right there is plain stupid. you should think before doing shit like that just lookin out for a fellow stoner

5. Sounds Dangerous as hell..Glad ur still alive.

6. awesome dude!

it's funny how coke threads make me want coke. bad. haha.

7. Yessir, fun night. Tonight was an 1/8th of good bud, and 2 grams of blow, still got a gram and I'm high and yakked the fuck out man.

8. so the person driving had smoked, drank, snorted some blow and dropped acid?

9. SUHHH WEEEET BRAHHHH!!!!! :metal:doing tons of drugs is so fucking AWESOME!!!!!!! especially when you're driving in a car at 2:30 am

10. "We snorted and insufflated our way to a peaceful bliss, then continued into the Abyss." Haha, i like that quote.

11. Good story man but please do not drive or let people drive in that condition. It's fucking dangerous.

12. Great story. Its nice to see an actually well written story with good grammer. Sounded fun, probably real dangerous but who am i to tell you what to do.

13. Good story, but only bud is beautiful.:p

14. +1 i love skiing

15. Word.

*twitch*

16. Soooooo true.

17. Good thread, next time call a cab/

18. Damn homie you went all out. I don't know if I could handle all of that. Sounds intense as fuck. I would probably just take out the acid and I would be fine. The acid would make me kind of paranoid probably. Sounds like a good time tho +rep