Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

How long does the smell linger.

• Please log in to reply

k3s

k3s

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
How long would you say the smell of weed lasts in a room without using a sploof. A relatively small bathroom with a small window open. Any tips on getting the smell out faster?

Similar Topics: How long does the smell linger.     x

pinacolaaadas

pinacolaaadas

Be Like Mike

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,249 posts
With a window open i'd say about 10-15 min. Ozium works wonders as well.

VictoryUsername

VictoryUsername

• Registered Upgraded
  • 380 posts
Fabreze is your friend.

drumdude

drumdude

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,074 posts
If you smoked in your bathroom and now gotta get the smell gone before your parents come home and catch you then all you need to do is take a shower. The shower will make the room smell fresh and clean, and it's nothing suspicious.

Tuk2

Tuk2

SillyRabbitTrichsAre4kids

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,748 posts
in a bathroom turn the faucet/shower on HOT for a few mins.

If not, open a window and itll smell fine in like 20 mins.

kshock

kshock

bring back pandoras box

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,420 posts
I smoke in my room with the door closed, no sploof, and i only really use the febreze when im about to go out somewhere. The smell really isnt that bad but some houses dont have that good of a ventilation system. When you use air freshener make sure you spray the door and the entrance to your room

Ive found that when i use my bong instead of my bowl or steamroller the smell will be alot less stinky

Neato311

Neato311

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I smoke in my bathroom with the fan off and no window out of my bong and the smell is gone completely within 10 minutes. I have smoked joints and bowls in there many times and I can definitely tell the difference in how long it takes for the smell to clear, with the bong' smell clearing about three times faster than a joint, and a bowl somewhere in between.

What_was_That??

What_was_That??

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 100 posts
theres alot of detail you have to add when asking this question.
the size of the room
is there any ventalation in the room
how big your hits are(the smaller the hits, the less smoke enters the room)
the walls of your room(smoke would linger in a concrete basement more often than a room with wood walls)
what type of paraphanilia (bongs produce cleaner smoke, blunts dont)
but anyway, if your smoking in a bathroom with a window, i wouldnt even worry about the smell

NYCdeisel

NYCdeisel

Is in a ny state of mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,481 posts
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
i just remmebered what i used to do when i smoked in my bathroom(WITHOUT a window) that was really useful.
Take a shower,
OR
run water from the sink and get it as hot as it can go, then get some strong smelling shampoo/soap and pour some in the sink and let the water run on the soap for about 10 minutes and you should be fine, and some febreeze never hurts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users