Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high in a group vs. Getting alone

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StickyGanja, May 9, 2008.

1. Dude ur not alone...i hate getting high wit a group of "high snappers" we blaze it and they just constantly kill my high. theres also the ppl who are rather boring when there high. they just make it awkward....

i can blaze a gram to myself anyday... "i got so much personality, wat do u want from me, i could be by myself an enjoy the company..." - Kanye West

2. I like skrillin with 0-2 people

3. if weed isnt a problem, i prefer smoking in a group. maybe like 3 or 4 people total. so the blunt isnt being passed around slowly
    also in groups, conversations get funny lol

4. i love the set up i have
    me and a core group of friends ( 3 other guys ) have been smoking with me for about 3 years now...(more for the other 2) and what usually happens is whoever is buying is almost on a rotation, like say i got a q i will smoke it with those 3 guys and them to me vice versa
    so then we dont stress about it as much
    and we give each other nick, dime, and dub sacks if say we were goin on vacation or are grounded....or jst dont have any personal left

smoking with good friends makes for a wonderful tradition

5. Recently, when I smoke by alone I like to do a lot of thinking just on random subjects to see what crazy stuff I can think of.

1. what if there were three sexes instead of 2....
    2. what is a soul
    3. ??

6. I like smoking alone better.

7. i find i get higher when im alone.
    smoking in a group gereally doesn't take more weed for me since everyone i smoke with isn't a jack ass and has bud so everyone tosses in.
    i'm never bored when im high alone either

8. both , i love burning w friends having great stoned conversations and then sometimes i prefer burning alone relaxing on the computer , everybody loves a lil alone time

9. smoking by yourself is more introspective. but i noticed no one said in a big group, doesn't that prove (no offense) that weed makes you antisocial. i remember back when i was more of an alcoholic in college, and liked nothing but big parties, and clubs, once i started smoking weed i became more withdrawn and smoked but with groups of 1-4. i listened to music more and stopped being motivated to go out. in a way, this was actually a good thing, because than i only hung out with people i felt comfortable in talking to, and my social group got smaller and tighter, and i started writing more.

anyways....bottom line smoking weed by yourself and is better and saves money, but you still gotta smoke out your friends, like they do for you, because sharing is caring and it's awesome!!!!!!!!! :D

10. Back in the day I would have said burning with a homie. Now I prefer burning by myself everyday of the week. When smoking with others its more of a social "lets smoke together" when smoking alone its more about the high specifically and I can just zone out and enjoy it.

11. i am in between on this one. I love getting high with friends but most of the time they are too lazy to get their own weed so i have to roll up a blunt for like 5 ppl and no one really gets baked, just buzzed. I smoke every night almost before i go to sleep and listen to music and i love it. So if everyone pitchs in and its only like max of 4 ppl then i like it but i love tokin' alone cause i get really baked and have time to myself

12. Alone for sure. But like everyones already said, toking with a good group of friends can't be beat.

13. yeah i rather smoke with a small group of people or just alone with one other person.. i get bored and hate being alone.. its just nice to have someone their to have a conversation with.

14. It all depends on who I'm with and what kind of mood I'm in. If I smoke with someone and they are hella annoying or act higher than they are then I try not to smoke with them again. The worst is when you're about to take a hit and the blunts soaked in spit. Nobody ever says, "Shit, my bad." Everyone just points the finger. Usually I smoke with one of my friends, maybe two, but we usually just have our own J or blunt depending on how much weed we had at the time.

15. Im definaltly a by myself person cause I have one friend thats immature as fuck and tries to impress my other friends by baggin on me sometimes i question why im friends with the kid he would rat me out in a heartbeat man fuk him im not friends with that little fuck anymore.

16. Mahhself! Well, thats because i'm the one usually breaking bread... and frankly it pisses me off when other people just smoke your shit.

17. 1-2 other people for me. No more.:D

18. I smoke more on my own. My wife smokes on occasion but mostly the only time I smoke with people is when my buddies come up for a weekend or something. I used to always smoke with people back in the day...but it's different now.

19. I like to get high with friends and alone equally. Marijuana is just as much about seeing the world and socially connecting with new friends, but it is also about looking at yourself from the outside in.

20. I like getting high with a big group. Like at a BBQ or camping, or a concert type thing. Get like 4 or 5 joints going around at a time. Everyone getting ripped and being happy.