Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

what is the best marijuana strain there is? highest thc levels

• Please log in to reply

fireinside2288

fireinside2288

• Registered Upgraded
  • 108 posts
well sry everyone if i posted this in the wrong place. it seems like this is the most viewed area. anyone have any opinion's?

crazymike703

crazymike703

Greens and Beans

• Registered Upgraded
  • 370 posts
should probably post that in "general" or "recreational marijuana use"

but i heard white widow has quite a bit of THC

Kikkoman

Kikkoman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 200 posts

should probably post that in "general" or "recreational marijuana use"

but i heard white widow has quite a bit of THC

seconded

Dewave

Dewave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 434 posts
Most seed banks tell the THC levels, but I prefer AK-47 over WW and Jack Herer

Boogy Blunt

Boogy Blunt

Pilsbury DroBoy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 370 posts
neville's haze.......nuff said.

menthol

menthol

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I've seen a seed bank claim their White Queen has 20-25%. Thats the most I've ever seen. Usually white widow is around 17-20%.

comrade

comrade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 436 posts
White Rhino and Mazar are 2 of my favs. and both are supposed to contain at least 20% thc.

BustTheDutch420

BustTheDutch420

#1 fan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 549 posts
white widow sold in amsterdam is the best you will find, its 22% i believe, which would mean you would take 1 or 2 hits and then put out the blunt lol

Fubar365

Fubar365

FuBar365

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Personal Fav's
Arjans Haze #3 from Greenhouse Seed
White Berry from Paradise
Jacky White from Paradise
all are Sativa dominants w/fem seed avail @ 18-20% THC, 1% or higher CBD, .5% CBN
Great for med use & can be had @ Dr Chronic (or so i hear, lol)

Sativa = stimulated, 'up' high
Indica = more body hi, 'couch lock' tendency

Research "High Times Cup" winners & u cant go wrong... :smoking:

Canna-Frank

Canna-Frank

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
The Doggies Nuts - G13 #1

"Rated as being the most potent variety ever created with possibly the highest ever recorded levels of THC. Hold on to your boot straps as this catapults you into hyperspace."

:P

og90szkid0o

og90szkid0o

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Def RED DRAGON

23% THC
1.2 CBD

MY boy qrew that shit!! stunk up the appartment
best shit i have ever had !! BY far!!
HIT IT ON A PIPE WITH A BIG ASS NUQQET I WAS DONEE WITH ONE BIQ ASS HITT!!

Lord Sativa

Lord Sativa

Future Weed Guru

• Registered Upgraded
  • 821 posts
I've seen one actually called Medijuana, and it claims 25%. But you should also see what kind of high it gets compared to what you want. Most high THC are best for pain. The sativas tend to have higher THC amounts, with low CBD (that's the part that makes you feel tired), whereas the indicas are usually lower in THC and higher in CBD. This is a generalization of course, and certain hybrids can obviously override this. Ergo, a high THC level isn't necessarily what you're looking for. Like they say, there's a type of weed for everyone.

Oops, I just realized that Fubar365 already said a lot of this. Ah well, I should read more closely next time.

Edited by Lord Sativa, 11 May 2009 - 10:24 PM.

Da Swami

Da Swami

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I had some stuff called Herijuana and it was dank dank dank!

Ive never been that stoned and Ive been smoking since 1975.

Mizled

Mizled

• Registered Upgraded
  • 336 posts
Blue Haze or White Russian? I remember reading an article in High Times claiming White Russian as the highest

lessismore

lessismore

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,339 posts
It is more a matter of preference, a Sativa having the same THC levels as an Indica will not have the same effects, CBN/CBD levels also play a role in the type of high, as does how mature the plants was when it was harvested, the color of the trichomes plays a role in the high as well.

Sex, God Bud, most of the White strains, etc have 20%+ THC levels, but vary in CBN/CBD levels. We can talk about his strians or that strains, but the bottom line comes down to preference and how the strains was grown more than what a seed bank places in it's adverts.

less

Lord Sativa

Lord Sativa

Future Weed Guru

• Registered Upgraded
  • 821 posts
Check out BCseeds. They have some crazy strains, like 34% THC. Elephant Bud, Euphoria Unlimited and Euphoria Express all have 34% or more.

live life high

live life high

live life high

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I've seen one actually called Medijuana, and it claims 25%. But you should also see what kind of high it gets compared to what you want. Most high THC are best for pain. The sativas tend to have higher THC amounts, with low CBD (that's the part that makes you feel tired), whereas the indicas are usually lower in THC and higher in CBD. This is a generalization of course, and certain hybrids can obviously override this. Ergo, a high THC level isn't necessarily what you're looking for. Like they say, there's a type of weed for everyone.

Oops, I just realized that Fubar365 already said a lot of this. Ah well, I should read more closely next time.

ass backwards... indica has higher thc levels, CBN/CBD not so sure about. although i cant argue on that couchlock part, but sative/indica hybrids are best and well suited for most grow ops. but personaly i think ARJANS HAZE 1 is supremely kill along with REAL GRAND DADDY PURPLe

dirtnap411

dirtnap411

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts

Check out BCseeds. They have some crazy strains, like 34% THC. Elephant Bud, Euphoria Unlimited and Euphoria Express all have 34% or more.

They also have a strain called High IQ Bud, which claims to raise your IQ, I wouldn't put much stock in their claims.

shurbuzzd

shurbuzzd

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
I saw strains claiming to be as high as 41% on the BC Seed site yesterday. Not sire whether I belive it though. There are also other considerations like Cannaboids? and terepenes?.
I agree with finding what you like best.

pnut420

pnut420

pass dat sh*t

• Registered Upgraded
  • 452 posts
Barneys farm LSD claims 22-24% THC. Havent got to smoke it yet so i really cant tell you if its that potent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users