Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How affective is smoking hash from a blunt mixed in with the bud?

• Please log in to reply

EP879

EP879

Apple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 780 posts
Also is vaping it a viable option? or would it melt the hash leavin' a mess? or would I even be able to vape all the THC out of it?

I can either smoke a blunt or use my silver surfer vape. What do you guys think?

wh1tn3y420

wh1tn3y420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 573 posts
ive never done hash so i wouldnt no but id grind it up and vape it

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,284 posts

INS the Rebel

INS the Rebel

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 669 posts
lol why would you make suggestions if you have never smoked hash...?

ok. to answer you question, it's very effective! your best bet is to make a nice wire of the hash and place it in the absolute center of the ground budskis in ur blunt. use as much or as little as youd like, but keep in mind that it will remain burning when its not smoked, so its best to use a little bit so you dont waste a ton. a small wire the size of a high e guitar string would suffice, but you could make it as large as a low e if you were really looking to smoke a big blunt with a lot of hash. you dont need a ton of hash to get wasted. my favorite way to smoke has is inside of a bowl with trees all around it in a sort of patty or egg. i rarely smoke dry bowls, so its usually a bong or a bubbler, but anythign will work. hash tastes good if its high quality, but some people arent huge fans of the taste if its low quality or has any tobacco in it (which doesnt happen a ton in the states anyway)

hope i helped and enjoy

wh1tn3y420

wh1tn3y420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 573 posts
idk made sense at the time seeing as i am baked as a motherfucker :bongin:

INS the Rebel

INS the Rebel

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 669 posts
no worries lol:wave:

EP879

EP879

Apple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 780 posts

lol why would you make suggestions if you have never smoked hash...?

ok. to answer you question, it's very effective! your best bet is to make a nice wire of the hash and place it in the absolute center of the ground budskis in ur blunt. use as much or as little as youd like, but keep in mind that it will remain burning when its not smoked, so its best to use a little bit so you dont waste a ton. a small wire the size of a high e guitar string would suffice, but you could make it as large as a low e if you were really looking to smoke a big blunt with a lot of hash. you dont need a ton of hash to get wasted. my favorite way to smoke has is inside of a bowl with trees all around it in a sort of patty or egg. i rarely smoke dry bowls, so its usually a bong or a bubbler, but anythign will work. hash tastes good if its high quality, but some people arent huge fans of the taste if its low quality or has any tobacco in it (which doesnt happen a ton in the states anyway)

hope i helped and enjoy

Hm, the hash is pretty hard, so I don't think i can even mold it into a wire really. You think breakin' it up into smaller little chunks/flakes and then spreadin' it throughout the blunt would be as effective?

trawepale

trawepale

Polska

• Registered Upgraded
  • 738 posts
ahh i can tell you from first hand experience that blunts "laced" with hash are highly effective. so do spread it throughout the blunt once you break it up. :smoke:

the way to make the hard hash easier to break up is to simply heat by placing the hash on a prices of tin foil or just holding it in your hand if the piece is big enough and running a lighter under it for a few moments and it will break up much easier.

f1r3m4n

f1r3m4n

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 935 posts
if you have actualy like good hash, it wont clog the thing. unless its bubble. with bubble i just rigged this little thing for the volcano so that there are 2 levels of screen before the bottom screen of the bowl. works great.

and dude...like cmon man hash blunt? thats like a dr. dre classic of course it works well. its the shit.

well i mean itll get you stoned.

f1r3m4n

f1r3m4n

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 935 posts

Hm, the hash is pretty hard, so I don't think i can even mold it into a wire really. You think breakin' it up into smaller little chunks/flakes and then spreadin' it throughout the blunt would be as effective?

yes dude. sounds like you have some compressed kief. no need to worry there just break it up nice and fine. not likee you would for some cocaine or something but like the size of nerds candy. make sure to spread it evenly or itll burn weird as hell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users