Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

i feel like dying

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts
so i fell asleep for 3 or 4 hours today, n when i wokeup i felt like total shit, my head hurts, it hurts to look anywhere but strait ahead, my ribs and back are acheing, its just really fuckin lame, i'm not dope sick, the nap just fucked me, but i always feel shitty after a nap in my head at least, but never like this, it even hurts my lungs to smoke a cig