Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get less high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chronix, May 6, 2008.

1. Ive felt that ive become less high when my adrenaline goes up (from confrentations with cops, teachers, parents while high).

With this in mind just do things that get your heart rate up and release adrenaline. Sex or masturbation maybe?

2. jumping off of buildings is probably more effective :p

3. someone told me that eating sugary food made your high go away faster because it brings you up and the weed takes you down but I don't know if it's true

4. as does whacking off

5. i second icecube/testical interaction

6. eat a bunch of sugar, or carbs, i found it saps my high pretty quick

7. Love the sig pic man. Go Gators!:D

8. Ahh, Only the passage of time will bring you down from your high. Padawan.

9. don't ever wish this upon yourself

10. exactly; so when you use DRUGS be responsible. with smoking weed however; smoke however you want; whenever you want! were talking weed here not meth or thizz. :p

11. Smoke more weed?

12. obvi you drink smurf tears for there negaTHC properties duh,

13. Eating food or munchies is probably the best way to bring you back down. Just wait a couple minutes after that last Dorito, and you'll notice a comedown.

Don't believe it? Try it yourself.

14. + rep for using the SEARCH BUTTON, reviving an old thread which is fun to look at [older] posts instead of starting a new one.:hello::hello::smoke:

15. lol thnx ~~> but no one has actually come up with a response at a minutes notice? other than police? no one has a story or remedy lol?

16. My friend who is new to smoking, has only done it 2 or 3 times before and only a couple hits and he loved it. He came over the other day and we wake n baked with some bomb medical bud. The strain was cheese. He got so so so blazed from it. Although he like being a little he hated being as high as he was. All he wanted was to not be that high so sometimes there are circumstances where someone wouldnt want to be high.

17. all you need is a buzzkill
    shoot yourself in the foot

18. I would have to go with a cold shower.

19. I know this is an old thread, but now that more studies are out on CBD, I would think products like CBD drops, gum or even The E-Cig vaping form would help come down from a high.. wouldnt it?