Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get less high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chronix, May 6, 2008.

1. What are some good ways to sober yourself up?

2. showers usually help me

3. Me too.
    Food also.
    Unless your really stoned. Then all you need is time and/or sleep.

4. food is a good way for me. usually after eating, i get burnt out, all the food in my stomach makes me kinda tired. but i don't think there's any proven way to get un-high once you're already high....wait 3 hours for it to go away lol

EDIT: oh shit yea man, above poster is right. SLEEP is a very good way too, completely forgot. After I take a nice nap, I wake up quite sober. then time for wake n' bake!

5. i would think any upper like coffee or energy drinks to speed up reality because when im high time goes so fucking slow if u sped it up it should balance it.

6. yea just waiting it out is the best un-high-ing activity...

7. y would u want to end your high though the way i see it as long as i dont smell like weed and my eyes arent red i dont mind being high in any situation :smoking: :bongin:

8. Don't know, never needed to.

9. Exercise usualy does it for me... Go longboarding or ride your bike... that works for me

10. Whenever I end up getting a shower high, (I have long hair) I would end up just rubbing my hands on my head like I was trying to get shampoo or something. I dont know I just always zone out and come back to reality and notice im doing that...

11. Cops. :eek:

12. pushups help

13. Another vote for shower, that always seems to kill my high (but it feels great!).

14. i wouldn't wanna get less high... maybe more... unless I get pulled over blazed... but I try not to drive around wreaking like bud.

15. how about not doing drugs when you have shit that you have to do sober.

responsible drug use people.

16. Go somewhere cold.
    A meat freezer.
    Cold Shower.
    Stepping outside my house in the winter time (FUCK YOU CANADIAN WINTER)
    Rub your testicles with icecubes.

You know, whatever you can do.
    Restrict the flow of blood.
    And you restrict the flow of thc.
    Simple logic.
    And it works.

17. NO! NEVER!!!

:rolleyes:

18. Just smoke less bud in the first place maybe:rolleyes:.

TiCkEr

19. the only way to get less high is to smoke more weed!

20. Why you need to do this I'm curious, like many posters have said, if I don't smell/red eyes I'm always down to be high :)

Take a shower, that always takes me down a level.
    Sleep it off.
    Use eyedrops/change your clothes and pretend your sober