Does Orange Juice Help Your Mushroom Trip?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ReallyHotPocket, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The vitamin C in orange juice opens teh receptors in your brain
    allowing it to take really any sort of drug or anything effecting the brain easier
    and harder
    its just more noticable with things like mushrooms and other psychadelics
    also the citric acid can help break down the mushrooms
    in your stomach letting you get to trippin faster.

I'm not exact on this part
    but i've heard it also helps your control your trip
    to help it from possibly going bad.

2. The acid in orange juice will help to break down the shrooms, making the onset faster which = harder hitting. Grapefruit juice would work better.

3. I don't have an answer. just thought that all the replies were pretty interesting.

4. First time I ate shrooms, I blended it with OJ cause I heard the same rumor. I dont think it helps the trip at all, but I still make OJ/shroom smoothies cause it almost completely negates the nasty fungus taste.

5. I'll try it for you guys, I'm getting quite alot of caps tonight, so I will test this orange juice theory. But I don't believe it works I this the vitamin C just helps fight the mold if there is any on the shrooms. But we will see tonight. You guys got any unique tips for me. I've pretty much read It all but still. I am doing a lot tonight maybe 4 grams and one more 2 hours in to the trip. Also I'll be alone, I've heard that I shouldn't. But I'm open to and tips and tricks. ••!SMOKE ON!••

6. Thanks for destroying yet another of Pandora's threads. :/

7. [quote name='"Wade Kush King"']I'll try it for you guys, I'm getting quite alot of caps tonight, so I will test this orange juice theory. But I don't believe it works I this the vitamin C just helps fight the mold if there is any on the shrooms. But we will see tonight. You guys got any unique tips for me. I've pretty much read It all but still. I am doing a lot tonight maybe 4 grams and one more 2 hours in to the trip. Also I'll be alone, I've heard that I shouldn't. But I'm open to and tips and tricks. ••!SMOKE ON!••[/quote]

Thanks for ruining GC history...

yuh douche

8. R.l.P. OLD THREADS

FUCK YOU GUYS I ACTUALLY USED TO GET TONS OF GOOD INFO OUT OF THEM, NOW I CAN'T EVEN SEE THEM (WHICH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE YOU COULD HAVE JUST TURNED OFF COMMENTING PAST A CERTAIN POINT) SO FUCK YOU.

9. Ya done fucked up

10. I dont get it? What happened? SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!!

11. [quote name='"Canadian Dank"']I dont get it? What happened? SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!![/quote]

We here at gc dislike it very much when someone brings back a dead thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Fuckin' shit.

13. [quote name='"Canadian Dank"']Why tho?[/quote]

any thread that talks about other drugs before the non-drug talk about deadline, stays here at GC until it's bumped.

then it's deleted.

14. Don't ask why man, that's just the way it is. Let it be..

/thread

15. What an asshole :(

16. Cant talk about this my friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.