Gay Potheads?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lacrossestar, Jul 13, 2003.

1. girls dont poop either

2. Yeah, a good friend of mine smokes, who happens to be gay too. He can out smoke me too.

Also, there was a very prominent member on here who is gay. I won't say out of respect for his privacy.

3. Hahaha you're a teacher! you loooser! :p

J/k

4. It's true!

5. I know a couple gay people who smoke...but after you ever noticed that gay dudes have REALLY nice stuff?

Like instead of a typical plush couch, it's a nice ass leather one...normal TV...lcd Tv... decent bong...some tricked out custom blown bong. That's just my two cents. I have an uncle who's gay and he's a Calculus professor. He was helping me on Math one time in HS and I said " Damn that's gay "...

Talk about an awkward silence.

6. Well, the solid homosexuals still live life with you normal folks. It's the bisexual crossroad that you want to stay away from! Every day I have to withstand three enemas (Feels kinda nice, actually) just to empty myself out!

No, we can't use the toilet!

I know.. it sucks!

:rolleyes:

7. One of my old dealers was bi. He smokes more in a day than i do in a month.

8. The one gay dude I've gotten weed from had some of the dankest shit I've ever smoked.

9. One of my dealers is quite the flamer as well. We all refer to him as "Big Gay Rob". Cool guy.

10. A owner of a head shop around here is gay.

Pretty chill dude too. He'll give you 20% off on your birthday and tell ya about the deals and all that they got goin on.

haha now that i think of it, last time i was there he was telling me about some bong that they wouldnt ship to the state and was like "yeah its just politics and all that gay shit" haha i just laughed my ass off.

11. 1st. yes..

2nd. Gay men have nice stuff and usually the bombest weed in town.

3rd. story time...

Ooooook so been friends with this dude for a loooong time and i lose track of him for a while and then he calls me up and his parents are getting tossed out of their house and he's going to go live on this guys couch...

Now. these were dudes in highschool where you were like...that dudes a littttle gay. anyway i go down there to see where he ended up and it's like the 6 apartment gay film crittic mac pothead community/cult? 0_O but whatever the hell that place was they had some nice fucking weed and very clean/nice furniture....

12. Big ol' homo here, and I can out-toke most people.

As old Snoop would say, beotch.

13. Yeah, I miss him too, he was great to talk to, and one of the self-appointed post whores. You could barely go to any thread without bumping into him.

14. i have a really good friend who's gay and is also a huge pothead. I dont really understand the point of the question though.

15. I once knew a gay guy who smoked every day. And not like, curious gay. Like, Big Gay Al gay.

16. I bought some of the dankest weed from this gay boy, He has a huge crush on me too :p

17. gay, straight, bi, asexual....no difference when it comes to cannabinoids.

"all are welcome."

18. Personally I'm scared of gay people. I'm not redneck scared where I don't understand them, and I want to beat the piss out of them. Whenever I see a really flamboyant gay I want to run in the opposite direction.

When I was little I was afraid of clowns, I think this is similar. Clowns and gay people are both kindof like a man, but not quite right. Fuckin scary.

19. i just dont like smoking with gay guys because they suck the pipe like they suck dick :rolleyes:

20. I know several gay and bisexual guys that toke.