IOWA- Ditch weed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by turborunner, Apr 30, 2008.

1. why arent thoue plants smokable?

2. I made hash out of ditch weed I found in KS. Got nothing but a headache

3. what method did you use?

4. screening method from Greg Greens bible
    If you're not familiar I'll scan the pages

5. ^Can't ask for hook ups, edit your post or you're gonna get banned.

6. ok turbo.. i dont know much about the midwests climate. but i do know a thing or two about finding crops of plants. taking em', and turning them into profit or personal... A. Go and scout spots, where you think you'll find some. B. If its on the side of the road. Ignore it, its either bait or its the lowest grade you can find. think about it, fuel emissions roadside junk etc.. and C. where you find one patch, there will be another.. one garbage bag, WONT give you a block of hash. at best, expect to get enough to smoke for about an hour with your buddies... best thought is to find a patch. let it mature, bring ONE friend. Then bag that shit and enjoy... cheers from up north

7. wwhhatt that looks like some deecent bud. does that grow in canada?

8. try the cold water extraction method. worked for me. i think you just dry and chop up your plant mareial and put it in a blender full of ice water blend until its real choped up and really green. strain off the plant material and ice and put in a glass container in the fridge, the trichomes will sink to the bottom and look like "blonde hairs" then you siphon off the green water above the blonde hairs, pour onto a plate let dry scrape up and press. to press it you can put it in a sulaphane envelope (plastic that comes off cigarette packet" scrunche up and fold, wrap that plastic with paper, fold up really tight, press with a rolling pin or something and thensoak t he packet in water then put in the oven for 10 minutes at 400 i think. then press it again when it gets out, pop it in the fridge until cool and there you go. you can go to google videos and type in stoned free guide to growing caanabis for the pressing part but he uses a screen in the vid there.

9. Well, no not wild.. and if it is wild. then noone has found it, and stolen it. or noone has claim to it lol... but it does look pretty good. i would deffinately be stoked to find a bunch of plants like that in the bush.. wouldnt think twice about choppping her down and takin her home to hang haha

10. mmmhm thats a good method to make hash... or you could make yourself honey oil... which i could explain.. but its better to be taught how.. i dont wanna explain how, and then have someone try and blow their hand off, or worse kill themselves tryin to get high.. cause really. we're all dieing a slow death called life anyway.

11. lol i do.. idk wat kind of 'hash' ur talking about tho.. there is the real hash which is resin..if u got a bubble bag u might get enough stuff to make like 1 slab of it..then u have keif hash which is grinded and baked in the oven...well i live in MN where ditch weed grows rapid and for fun we made keif hash and it was aight...tasted horrible and it took about 15 bowls/bongs of it to get me high and i was only high for like a hour maybe less..and i had a headache until the real weed came...its nuthin special it will get u by if ur town is ever dry on weed but its not really worth it..idk about the crystal based hash like u make in a hash bag or w/e i forgot wat they are called if u make that stuff tell me how that went..and it grows everywhere..my friends brother-in-law found like 4 grocery bags full of it and told us to have fun with it...and it wasnt fun at all:(:smoking:

12. It's a different species folks. Still cannabis, but no matter how good the buds look, they contain hardly any THC...

13. I live in northwestern iowa and it's EVERYWHERE. The plants get amazingly tall. I remember last year walking in a little patch of them and they were christmas trees. It's quite funny though, they always spring up at the school down the street...every year they cut em down, & every year they come back twice as strong!

14. The obvious thought is - this ditchweed would make great camouflage for your quality ladies. LEO and rippers would just think your grow is more ditchweed.

15. yeah, i'm in mn too and i found about 300 plants scattered throughout some property my fam owns. i actually got to cut down an 8 footer with a chainsaw...i worked for my family company and my aunt told me to go clear out a space, and i couldn't just leave this massive pot plant, needless to say the buds looked really dank, covered in crystals, purple hues, a good smell. they got me high if i smoked a big bowl to myself but like others say it's not worth the headache and toll on your lungs for the shitty high. there also used to be 20-30 growing at my grandmas house

16. Yh Exactly my thoughts, all thoses tall plants surrounding the real gold has got to be a winning idea.

17. #38 b4u2d0, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
    Stay out of or patches mother fucka!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are ur buds

pluss ull never find mine
    i learned about the ditch weed when i was 10 or 11 is not just ditch weed its real it just isent waterd enough and it is way to seeded (well not mine) and the soil isnt that good other wise it is normal!!!! Hahah

sighned

the founder!!!

I JUST LOOKED AT THE GUYS THREAD ABOVE ME AND THE THING ABOUT THE HEADAKE IS THAT UR TO YOUNG TO NOANY BETTER WHEN U FIRST SEE THEM SO U DONT NO WHAT TO DO WITH THEM AND THEN U GET HOOKED UP WITH SOME GAY DEALER WHO HOOKS U UP AND THEN U REALIZE WAIT THERE IS ABOUT A MILLA PLANTS JUST GROWING IN MY BACK YARD ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WATER THEM AND TAKE OUT THE MALES EARLY.. WANNA NO Y B/C IV DONE IT AND IV GOT THE HEADAKE..
    PLUSS THE OTHER HEADAKE IS FROM THE HASH U SMOKE IT SUCK I ONLY SMOKE THE BUDS.. NOW 19!!JUST REALIZED IT NORMAL

Rember that aka me
    another thing its not called ditch weed b/c its in a ditch its b/c some mother fucker who is a bit older then u found alot of it and are like ditch weed!!! ditch weed !! hahah i think thats y i got intruble with it to sence the name is ditch it and i was all nevios and never did.... so we should change the name to like weed or somthing

the founder !! of the weed grown on my block that they call ditch weed me!!!

18. WTH, how high are you? What did you just say????

19. You Iowan's need to start a pollenization campaign for your ditch weed using some grade A males and pollinate that shit with quality genes and start breeding that crap to become at least smokable.....Use these forums to unite and mass pollinate the states ditch weed. hahahahaha