Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

IOWA- Ditch weed

• Please log in to reply

turborunner

turborunner

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 211 posts
Well me and some friends have decided to go hunting for ditch weed. I know it isn't worth smoking the buds but our plan is to get like a trash bag full and then make a little block of hash. I know it won't be the best hash but it should get me higher than any mid and its pretty much free. Does anyone know what parts of Iowa ditch weed can be found in? Is it just on the side of the road or can I find a field of it? Does it grow in the woods that would be great especially while gathering it?

Similar Topics: IOWA- Ditch weed     x

amsterdamage

amsterdamage

Debate, Demand, Legalize!

• Old School
  • 5,114 posts
man, there's so little thc in ditchweed you're going to risk getting arrested for nothing :(

..sorry, I don't know the answers to your specific questions.

turborunner

turborunner

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 211 posts
dude u risk going to jail every time you buy a dime sack. I am really hoping it can be done in the woods to easily avoid detection. Anyways I already said I am not going to smoke the bud but make hash that means even if the THC is 1% I just have to use more bud to make less hash. Since the bud is free this isn't a big deal.

turborunner

turborunner

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 211 posts
Does anyone have experience with ditch weed or making hash with it.

thosevacanteyes

thosevacanteyes

Hillside Hippie

• Bronze Member
  • 2,562 posts

Boogy Blunt

Boogy Blunt

Pilsbury DroBoy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 370 posts
is it even growing right now because i'm in missouri and i've yet to see any

turborunner

turborunner

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 211 posts
The grow season just started so it will be a while before I can think about harvesting any to experiment with. I am going to look around for it all summer though and map where its at so when it is time to pick some I will know where its at. I remember when I was on overgrow I saw a thread where someone had made a QP of hash out of bubble bags.

mjfsc5

mjfsc5

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
^^ wait, a QP of hash! Thats so much.. Bubble. Do you recall that they used ditch weed?

turborunner

turborunner

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 211 posts
Yea they did use ditch weed for sure. The whole thread was made by the guy who was trying to see if you could make hash out of ditch weed since its not worth smoking.

jakerz

jakerz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts
Wtf is ditch weed?

schwag?

turborunner

turborunner

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 211 posts
Ditch weed- A variety of cannabis that grows wild throughout the mid-west parts of the USA.

mjfsc5

mjfsc5

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
hey now, you could be that guy but on this forum.

turborunner

turborunner

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 211 posts
Thats a great point. When its harvest time I will Make a thread and do just that!

turborunner

turborunner

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 211 posts
For all the non-believers, Several amazing pictures of the Midwestern phenomena of Ditch weed! Just look at how well they thrive in the wild, I bet uncle Sam didn't expect to come back and find this as result of the seeds he lost.

Attached Thumbnails

• ditch3.JPG
  • ditch4.JPG
  • ditch5.JPG
  • ditch6.JPG
  • dith7.JPG
  • ditch9.JPG
  • ditch10.JPG
  • ditch11.JPG
  • ditch12.JPG

GhengisChron

GhengisChron

backwoods chillin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 775 posts
DAMN! i would be so stoked if i stumbled upon a random field of beastly plants like that!

turborunner

turborunner

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 211 posts
Yes, Some people think that ditch weed is worthless but there are government paper that say the ditch weed has %0.5-%1 THC content and like %2 CBD. If you make hash out of it, it won't be the best hash but it is hash. The government reported that over %90 of the weed plants they kill are ditch weed. There must be some reason.

randell

randell

just chill dood and toke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 238 posts
i bet not all of those wild plants are all shitty herb it just doesn't seem to look like they grow shitty herbs the plants look very healthy idk tho:confused:

OldPork

OldPork

Purveyor of Goodness

• Bronze Member
  • 5,336 posts

trixx

trixx

Im not a lab rat

• Registered Upgraded
  • 357 posts
dude thats fucking amazing. I wish there was some here.

montaze18

montaze18

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
cant you just plant a few seeds instead of looking for already growing plants...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users