YOUR virginity stories..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ba1lz420, Apr 29, 2008.

1. #981 Hazesmoker, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    Lost my virginity to a prostitute when i was like 15, me and a friend didn't go to school that day en were planning to go shopping and just hang out but plans changed, i was really nervous and didn't enjoy it at all.

2. I'll report back when I finally get around to it.

4. Lost my virginity on Thanks giving day to my best friends big fat aunt who was old enough to buy beer.. LOL

5. Mine will be gone sometime next year when I go to see the bae. I'll be back then looking for this thread. lol

6. :ey: im gonna make that pussy beat box

7. #987 Old School Smoker, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    I was 13 she was 14 and she was horny as a toad. She raped me. It was one of the most erotic expierences of my life.

8. I was 15, he was 17, on the roof of his apartment by the beach... great view that was :)

i'm sure his view was better. 

10. I'll be back in a few days time :D

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

11. #991 Kermitfrg, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    Well I lost mine couple days ago :smoke:, with a friend from University. I really was not expecting that, but it was an awesome experience, to finally see what it is (being 22 lol). It did not last too long, but she was pretty patient with me being a virgin and all haha  :smoking:

12. Lost mine at 16. Im 21 now.

My parents worked at a resort at the time, so I snuck out and broke into one of the cabins woth this chick. We did the deed. Was kinda awkward.

I went on to date her for 3 years and then got engaged to her.

Then she turned out to be a psycho bitch, (well I knew that all along but I was one pussywhipped bastard).

When she cheated on me, I decided it was probably time to call it quits.

Havent been in a serious relationship since. Lol

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I was 17. I skipped school that day and was hanging out in my now boyfriend's house.. he was 18. 
    He was teasing me over how short my school uniform was and he was joking about how I'd given one of the priests driving into school a near heart attack. He still really couldn't believe I was a virgin, but one thing led to another and we finally went into bed together.

It was only then did he believe I was a virgin because it was the tightest thing he'd ever.. well yeah

AND THE PAIN

OMG THE PAIN

owwwww, just thinking about that... owwwwww

14. 14 random girl on facebook used to always talk dirty on the phone she convinced me to come.over so.i got dropped off at her house she sneeaked me in and we fucked her mom knocked on door halfway into it i had to hide in closet & when i was done her brother saw me leave the house chased me i convinced him i was looking at houses to rob and he said oh i thought you fucked.my sister sorry he walks back.5 min laater i get a txt frm the girl"RUN HES GOING BACK HE HAS A GUN "

15. #995 forty winks, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    my loss involved copius amounts of margarine

she was in a big hurry and boy oh boy was it ever romantic