YOUR virginity stories..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ba1lz420, Apr 29, 2008.

1. I lost mine at my birthday party when I was 16 to this 18 year old girl, that chick was fucking hot but I don't remember the details, she wanted the d tho

2. I was 16 and it was a girl who rode my bus that I determined to be extremely easy and still decent looking and my intuition was right. The first day I was at her house we did the dirty monkey dance and I never talked to her again and I just acted like she wasnt there on the bus...... I did that girl so wrong looking back on it but I was just tryna feel what the yams really felt like.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lol"the yams"

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was 18, (a few months ago, actually lol) in college. It was in a lecture room, on the professors desk LMAO. :eek:;) With my current boyfriend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had just turned 17 and it was spring break. My stepmom left the country and my dad would work during the day so he hired this babysitter from this other high school to babysit my little brother since I wasn't reliable and preferred chilling with my friends. She was a hoooot british chick with blonde hair & light blue eyes. When we first met and talked, I found out she smokes weed (I mentioned to her that I was about to leave to buddy's to get baked) & she insisted that we should blaze sometime.

One morning I woke up really early for some reason (at 8am) & had plans to chill with a homie at 11 so I had tons of time to kill. Dad was leaving to work and told me that the babysitter was coming soon on his way out the door. My little brother was still sleeping at this point so when she arrives we go to my room to hangout & talk. After 15 minutes of chilling I decided to roll a doobie for my wake & bake session and asked if she wanted to join me but she denied incase my little brother would wake up or know. I insisted that it wouldn't matter since he wouldn't understand that she was high (he was 3 at the time) and all she had to do was supervise him while he was playing. She agreed so we're both smoking this doobie on my balcony, talking and laughing at funny shit. When we finished smoking, lil bro was still sleeping so we're sitting on my bed, talking about life when one thing lead to another and she kept staring at me so I leaned in slowly and she leaned in too.

So I'm making out with this chick on my bed, both half naked when suddenly she's stroking my cock. She pulls my shorts down and starts giving me a blowjob. After a while I asked if she had a condom because I didn't have any. She checked her purse and this whole time I'm thinking "Holy shiiiit, she's actually looking for a condom!!!" while I was praying that she did and then she took one out so I fucked the life outta her ripped as a mothafuckaaa

• Like Like x 2
  6. Im pretty convinced that this is true.although im sceptical hahah right on man

7. I was 19 and met some girl on the bus while en route to work. Decided to go to her place instead of work and fucked her for like 2 hours, I creampied her like 4 times (each load was 30 minutes). I wanted to do more but she said she was too sore.

I then went to work late and during my shift she called and told me she was 1 month pregnant. I was like fuck that shit

I lost my virginity to a pregnant chick

Omega369

8. No no no no! Omega buddy.you can.do.better than that.

Sent from my D6503 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Why did this chick bring condoms to baby sit your three-year-old brother?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Once , behind a movie theater in the back of my (then) girlfriends car. About halfway through I looked outside the window of the car and saw a guy about 15ft away staring right at me. I didnt want to stop (this being my first time!) so i did the only thing i could think of to do..give him the thumbs up. He then returns the gesture with a thumbs up of his own .. and then commenced to act like he was performing the sexual act himself and then walked away , minding his own business .. Encouragement at its finest!

11. #971 RegularToker92, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    The Pastors Daughter

On the day before new years eve a while ago, this cute blonde girl came to a party..she was with another guy, Justin I think? Yeah, anyways...so we start drinking and start talking, then we end up in the back of a car headed to my sisters house...we drink some more and shit, then we get back to my place, where I'm sharing a room with one of my best friends...so we get back to the apartment and I try to put my dick in...but it was WAY harder than I ever thought it would be, so I didn't even get it in that whole night.

I fell asleep a sad guy, UNTIL the morning after. I woke up like well damn lets give it another shot, being sober and with well that condition us men have in the morning...it was no problem and things went very well...

Oh and I found out she was the pastors daughter later that day too lol

12. #972 CalG, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    End of Year 10 at school, I would have been 17, this girl moved from Greece to where I live, Melbourne Australia, and came to my school, I saw her in like first period History, and me being a pretty outgoing guy, I approached her and we got talking, through conversation realized that she's cool as fuck, smokes weed, loves all the music I love, etc ,etc, and she was really hot as well, I then find out that she's a fucking sex maniac. The stories she would tell me from her days in Greece were just....awesome. She was also two years older than me, but landed in my year level for some reason. 

Anyway, we ended up going to this park one night to chill and smoke some weed, She ended up giving me head and then rode me, it was my first time and I think I lasted like 8 minutes of fucking LOL she was so good. We're still really good friends (being a year and a half later now) and we still fuck on occasion, we have a pretty sweet 'relationship'.  But yeah that was my first time, with her.  :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Don't you always carry a condom around in your wallet?

14. No. I particularly don't bring condoms with me when I'm babysitting children.

I meant in general.. not specifically for babysitting children

16. Aight, I was around 15 I believe and I went with a few friends to a demonstration against ACTA if somebody knows what that is, anyways..one of them was a girl I only talked to a few times on FaceBook, she was around 26 and pretty good looking. After the demonstration we got vodka and I didn't know where to sleep that night (I told my dad that I am at a friends house 1h away from the place I am at right now) so I slept over at her place. But she lived 6h away from the location, so she called a friend if we could sleep over at his place. He said sure so we both get fucking hammered meanwhile taking the train to his place. I have no fucking idea where I am at right now so I just follow her until we are at his place. We get in and got it going on. We did it in his bed while he was at work(Firefighter).

I am fucked up ain't I?  

• Like Like x 1
  17. Errthing is better with Zeppelin

'Too blessed to be stressed'

18. #978 Stølas, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2014
    13, an ex, my bed, and it was fucking great.
    I remember everything she was wearing.
    green pencil skirt, tight black v neck. ooo she was fine that day. she fucked my brains out, and have me many, many blowjobs. after the first 2-3 times we fucked she was.... blahh. only girl I've fucked around with so far, and the past few years its like shes getting worse and worse. finally cut off that FWB situation a while ago. but damn, the first time was great. won't forget it.

19. Cadet course when I was 13 idk how it got too it but we was playing pool then afterwards we went toilets and done the dance. Kinda boring

Sent from outer space.

20. My first time was cool. It just so happened that the same week I lost my virginity was the same week my doctor started me on anti depression medication (only took them for a month.) and it allowed me to be a beast my first time in the sack. :lol:

• Like Like x 1