Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How long does urine stay "good"?

• Please log in to reply

racman

racman

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
Hello there...I have decided to substitute my friends pee for my own in an upcoming drug test. He is only going to be able to give me the piss on sunday morning...i have an interview at 930am on monday morning...now i don't know the exact time of the test but will the pee stay good for that long? should i put it in the fridge for a while and then warm it up when i wake up?

also ill probably be getting a physical before the test which includes ye old turn and cough ball grab. i plan on taking the shampoo bottle out of my crotch and putting it in my pocket for the physical so the doctor doesnt see a bottle of piss in my gooch (it may raise some suspicion :cool:). I planned in wrapping it in hand warmers while in my pocket...do you think that will keep the temp. at a steady level?

Thanks

Jimbozu

Jimbozu

• Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts
I'm pretty sure that urine doesnt go bad.

Stonerinthemist

Stonerinthemist

Budding Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Its sterile right... I wouldn't think that it could go bad.

Aym777

Aym777

Aym777

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts
I believe the actuall temperature of Urine is 98.6.......If somehow u can mantain that level by using heat pads....more power 2 ya....But they usually have a weather strip that they place in the urine sample immediatelly after u give them the sample......Good Luck

crackrocksteady

crackrocksteady

• Registered Upgraded
  • 368 posts
Urine grows bacteria within 6-8 hours of being outside of the body..it's very easy to tell if you've substituted your sample based on that. So keep that in mind, dude.

racman

racman

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
thanks for the replies. Im thinking about just fridging it once i get the urine sample and warming it up in the morning

xcraighebert

xcraighebert

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,924 posts

I believe the actuall temperature of Urine is 98.6.......If somehow u can mantain that level by using heat pads....more power 2 ya....But they usually have a weather strip that they place in the urine sample immediatelly after u give them the sample......Good Luck

UM lol, im pretty sure you send the urine away to the testing facility, the company dont test it right then and there.

JustChill84

JustChill84

• Registered Upgraded
  • 341 posts
I'm sure the urine will stay good throughout that little amount of time. At least I definitely hope so because I'm planning to do the same if I get tested at my next job. So you said you're using a shampoo bottle? I've been trying to think of the best place to keep the urine before the test and that sounds pretty good. If you keep it in your gooch it will stay the right temp right?

racman

racman

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
yeah it should stay the right temp....at least it should be at body temp which should be normal. and if they say something then i will just say i put it on top of the toilet or something:smoking:

Saint Dogg

Saint Dogg

Outdoor Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 515 posts
This is prett much the oldest trick in the book, just buy some purifying tabs man there is just to many things that can go wrong with doing it this way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users