Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

180 Mg's Of Codeine!!!!

• Please log in to reply

killermaxwell

killermaxwell

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 720 posts
I'm poppin' 180 mg's of codeine tomarow.

At school

What shouldi expect? i've done 120 at school before an it was chill, but not good enough. i'm tihnking 180 will be good

any comments?

just not too happy about the fuckin 1.8 grams of fucking acetaminophen... will barly harm me but still isn't good for me.

J-Pimp.

J-Pimp.

Chronnoisseur

• Old School
  • 3,229 posts
Whats the point of doing that much codeine at school?

Why not take it when you can really relax and enjoy it? I mean, common, school isnt so much of a drag that you have to spend it in an opiated haze.

As for all the APAP, try the cold water extraction.
  • IWubMarijuana likes this

d-block305

d-block305

extraordinary gentleman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,017 posts
what should you expect? do you have a tolerance, when did you take the 120ms, t3's im gessing?

hypertensionn

hypertensionn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts
Why not take it and go to school? I take lorcets in school all the time. I'd rather take it in school personally.

IWubMarijuana

IWubMarijuana

We're gettin' FUCKED UP!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 675 posts

Whats the point of doing that much codeine at school?

Why not take it when you can really relax and enjoy it? I mean, common, school isnt so much of a drag that you have to spend it in an opiated haze.

As for all the APAP, try the cold water extraction.

Dude... you just made my night. +Rep :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users