Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Ordering seeds to PA

• Please log in to reply

I triumph

I triumph

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Are seeds allowed to be shiped any1 in america?

well how about PA

is there some where i can check to see the states rules for this shit

Similar Topics: Ordering seeds to PA     x

GeneBarker

GeneBarker

Certified User

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
You can check norml.org for the laws of the individual states. However, I am afraid that you will find that the seeds are considered an illicit substance.

You will find many seedbanks that are willing to ship to the US. If the seedbank is operating in a legal jurisdiction where seeds are legal (UK and Netherlands come to mind) then sending seeds to you is completely legal for them.

Use a safe address. Do not send the seeds to where you grow. Establish a junk mail alter-ego at the safe address by entering contests, and giving that alternate name and address to shops fishing for marketing information when you make cash purchases. (all computer shops seem to want to have your name and address) A safe address allows for plausible deniability should anything happen.

A little preparation is good for your peace of mind.

Good Luck,

Gene

alb420247

alb420247

• Registered Upgraded
  • 177 posts

Are seeds allowed to be shiped any1 in america?

well how about PA

is there some where i can check to see the states rules for this shit

of course its not legal but the worst that could happen is u dont get your seeds you wont get arrested...unless your buying thousands of seeds. I live in PA and i ordered seeds a few months ago... try weedseeds.net, they have good selection,good prices and i received my order in like five days. they are also very inconspicuously ''is that even a word?'' packed. check em out

cowsgomoou

cowsgomoou

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
not to get off subject but if you have bought seeds w/ a credit card what did it display as in the statement??

aregan35

aregan35

Pokin Smot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts
why cant you kids just read previous forums about seeds shipped to the u.s.? why does it matter what it says on your statement, are you going to use someone else's card? have you used a credit card before, it will say where you purchased from but not what your purchased. Come on guys put in a little effort and research and then when done reading every you can possibly read then asked a question you know no one has asked yet, but if you read a little i promise your question'swill get answered brother

thosevacanteyes

thosevacanteyes

Hillside Hippie

• Bronze Member
  • 2,562 posts

WiZ Kid

WiZ Kid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I sent mine to a friend. I just told him it was a pipe and didn't want my parents accidently stumbling upon it. As long as your friend aint growing trees himself it will be all good.

I'm also a PA resident btw

bigred420

bigred420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,840 posts

of course its not legal but the worst that could happen is u dont get your seeds you wont get arrested...unless your buying thousands of seeds. I live in PA and i ordered seeds a few months ago... try weedseeds.net, they have good selection,good prices and i received my order in like five days. they are also very inconspicuously ''is that even a word?'' packed. check em out

That site is coming up as a blank URL for me, did you do it right.

alb420247

alb420247

• Registered Upgraded
  • 177 posts
That site is coming up as a blank URL for me, did you do it right

WWW.weed-seeds.net my fault

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users