Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to use a pocket postal scale?

• Please log in to reply

happyschmoker

happyschmoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
http://img113.images...=img0123de4.jpg

I bought this hand held postal scale....how do i use it?

hlavinkdastink

hlavinkdastink

• Registered Upgraded
  • 243 posts
i believe u hold the keyring part...put the sack on...then it tells you the weight of it? i havent used one of those til i ganked my sisters like 3 years ago...

ctek1

ctek1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
WOW I havent seen a finger scale in a long time!! But yea hold the ring and use the clip on a bag. :smoke:

rnc3147

rnc3147

Marijuana Aficionado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,105 posts
attach the bag to the clip, and put the ring though your pointer finger, and hold it still.... it will then read out the # of grams/ounces. Those are good when your on the go and don't wanna lug a digi around, but a digital scale is probably a good investment.

happyschmoker

happyschmoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Well, i got jacked by an eigth....(bought a half)....should've brought this with me. FUUUUUUUUCK. Meh....it happens. Thanks for the input, guys.

dcdude

dcdude

• Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts
jacked an entire eigth? god damn

cocoa

cocoa

Indian Chief

• Old School
  • 1,082 posts
get a better dealer
weigh out some pot and look at it. you should be able to eye an eigth missing from a half. I cant believe someone even tried that, much less pulled it off.

Cpt.Zanz!bar

Cpt.Zanz!bar

Rubber Band Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
i love those things, i mean digis are great, but the only people i see still usin finger scales like that are total badasses. just for refrence, the weight is usually 1oz, mine is at least.

godsthirdnut

godsthirdnut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
you really need help working a postage scale??? sorry if i sound like an ass hole but its not a very complicated device.

xxcolby420xx

xxcolby420xx

^^thats my aim

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Well, i got jacked by an eigth....(bought a half)....should've brought this with me. FUUUUUUUUCK. Meh....it happens. Thanks for the input, guys.

yo u dont need a scale to kno u missin an 8th like for real :smoke: if u only got 3 out of the half ur ova missing one dont ya think??

happyschmoker

happyschmoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Hardy fuckin har.........those of us who don't have experience with this yet and can't eyeball or judge weight by holding have to resort to other means (like the pocket scale shown)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users