Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How can i clean my bong? i got no 420/alcohol/np remover

• Please log in to reply

bubbzigs

bubbzigs

what would Shatner do?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
how can i clean my bong whilist i have no cleaning supplies, lol? the resin just smudges if i touch it and leave finger prints. Can i use like glass cleaner(lysol/windex) or is that not strong enough. Can someone give me a list of household cleaning supplies that will clean my bong?

Guest_HD p1ss jug_*

Guest_HD p1ss jug_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I think lemon juice will work good. I also use some small gravel and 1/2 normal amount of water. Not as safe for a clear glass bong but if the glass is colored its ok. just put gravel in with water and shake in a circle very gently just enough to move the gravel around.

Chipcobler

Chipcobler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
the problem with those types of glass cleaners is that it can be seriously hazardous to inhale those chemicals so you have to make sure its really clean before you use it again. I've seen people on here talk about boiling their pipes to get the resin out. You could try that.

im old greg

im old greg

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
ive cleaned my bubbler with water and rice. the rice will scrub the surface as you shake it around. i might have used some of the big kind of salt too. cant remember but give it a shot.

bubbzigs

bubbzigs

what would Shatner do?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
it is a clear bong that i love so i cant use the gravel idea but thatnks man. can i use like clr or something?

InsomniacsDream

InsomniacsDream

Regretamine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,054 posts
Hot water and salt, it doesn't work as well as alcohol, leamon juice and salt also works.

K4Lic0

K4Lic0

I Smoke Buds.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,013 posts
Why not go buy some 99% iso.? or go to your normal headshop and get some cleaner. It'll be worth it to cut down own time and effort.

bubbzigs

bubbzigs

what would Shatner do?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
k i tried the lemon juice/salt and that didnt really work, and i cant buy 99%iso in my area(smaller town). would just 76% and salt work?thats all i can buy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users