Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

kief drink question

• Please log in to reply

B-unted

B-unted

• Registered Upgraded
  • 347 posts
if i put kief in a shot of vodka and leave it there a while, will it become like green dragon, or w/e? how long if yes do i need to leave it there, fridge? freezer? closet?

dr dro

dr dro

Chillen.

• Old School
  • 846 posts
Yeah, in theory it would work, and it would need at least 2 weeks to extract an acceptable amount of THC. I would never make green dragon with kief though, reason being that since kief is nearly all THC, it's best for smoking/vaporizing. Green dragon is best made with stems or weed that you don't mind not smoking. There's also the possible problem of one shot not being enough alcohol to absorb a large amount of THC. Off the top of my head I'm not sure of how much alcohol is needed per x amount of THC, I'm sure someone around here has a good idea. Fridge/freezer isn't necessary, in fact lowering the temperature of the alcohol might reduce the amount of THC that could be absorbed. A closet or other dark space would be ideal though- light tends to release some chemicals in weed, destroy others, and generally make the taste more bitter from what I can tell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users