• by B-unted
  • Apr 18 2008 11:36 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• B-unted
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:36 PM

if i put kief in a shot of vodka and leave it there a while, will it become like green dragon, or w/e? how long if yes do i need to leave it there, fridge? freezer? closet?
Replies (1)

• Chillen.

• dr dro
  • Old School
  • 846 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:59 PM

Yeah, in theory it would work, and it would need at least 2 weeks to extract an acceptable amount of THC. I would never make green dragon with kief though, reason being that since kief is nearly all THC, it's best for smoking/vaporizing. Green dragon is best made with stems or weed that you don't mind not smoking. There's also the possible problem of one shot not being enough alcohol to absorb a large amount of THC. Off the top of my head I'm not sure of how much alcohol is needed per x amount of THC, I'm sure someone around here has a good idea. Fridge/freezer isn't necessary, in fact lowering the temperature of the alcohol might reduce the amount of THC that could be absorbed. A closet or other dark space would be ideal though- light tends to release some chemicals in weed, destroy others, and generally make the taste more bitter from what I can tell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users