Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Emergency: Need to pass a drug test tomorrow morn..help?

• Please log in to reply

badfish08

badfish08

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
So today I went and filled out an application for a job that I really really need. I figured I'd have about 2 weeks to clean out my system but I basically got the job on the spot, contingent upon me passing a drug test tomorrow at 1:30.
I smoke everyday. I smoked a bong today when I woke up, and probably only about 8 hitters. The last time I smoked today was 4:45 and it is now 8:30ish. I've drank a gallon and a half of water since about 20 minutes before I smoked. Took two niacin, two b6, and four cranberry pills. I have a cleanser called Strip-"instant acting"..but i dont know if i should drink it now or a couple hours before the test. I have plenty of at home drug tests from when my parents used to test me to check if i can pass. I'm just freaking out about the whole thing because I really need that job

Any suggestions?
Do you think I'll pass or no chance in hell?

smoking_poke

smoking_poke

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

So today I went and filled out an application for a job that I really really need. I figured I'd have about 2 weeks to clean out my system but I basically got the job on the spot, contingent upon me passing a drug test tomorrow at 1:30.
I smoke everyday. I smoked a bong today when I woke up, and probably only about 8 hitters. The last time I smoked today was 4:45 and it is now 8:30ish. I've drank a gallon and a half of water since about 20 minutes before I smoked. Took two niacin, two b6, and four cranberry pills. I have a cleanser called Strip-"instant acting"..but i dont know if i should drink it now or a couple hours before the test. I have plenty of at home drug tests from when my parents used to test me to check if i can pass. I'm just freaking out about the whole thing because I really need that job

Any suggestions?

No chance in hell.

I smoked almost every day. When I moved I quite smoking, and applied for a job I really wanted, but I had to pass a drug test. No problem I thought, it had been at least 1 1/2 months since I last smoked. But I still tested positive for MJ. I drank gallons of water the weekend before the test, but still no help.

Get some Quick Fix or other shit if you want to pass. Sorry bro.

keezylovesdro

keezylovesdro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 242 posts

No chance in hell.

I smoked almost every day. When I moved I quite smoking, and applied for a job I really wanted, but I had to pass a drug test. No problem I thought, it had been at least 1 1/2 months since I last smoked. But I still tested positive for MJ. I drank gallons of water the weekend before the test, but still no help.

Get some Quick Fix or other shit if you want to pass. Sorry bro.

dude thats bullshit i passed a DT and i smoked everysingle day and many times per day... it got out my system within a week before my DT... im sure that even if you smoked more then me which would have to be alot, you would still have it all out of your system by 1 1/2 months especially since you said you drank gallon(s) of water... but as for this thread... im not sure that seems like really not enough time to get it out of your system... i would still try my hardest though anythings possible.. im gonna give advice and im not saying that it will work but it might, see what id do is just work out to the maximum, youll sweat a shitload and get dehydrated many times, which means youll just keep sweatin, drinking more water, and pissing a shitload... which will help alot, run, work out more and more, and just continously drink water or cranberry juice... id say water since drinking that much cranberry juice would make you feel really full since all the calories it wouldnt be good drinking that much.
hope i could help sorry for this long reply lol... im blasted :hello::hello::wave::smoking:

Vitamin K

Vitamin K

oh my bad...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts
look up the drug tests on google or like how to naturally flush your system and fallow the directions

JoeyFyed

JoeyFyed

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Your dirty, and it'll be very hard to clean. Get someones clean piss and your all set. One of your friends? cousins? anyone. Even a girls piss would work as long as she isnt pregnant or on her period.

elamin

elamin

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
you're fucked, almost. drinking water now won't help you at all, either. you can drink water 2 hours before your test or so, and that will help dilute your piss...but drinking water any period of time before that doesn't help, it's a misconception.

The thc is in your fat cells, so you have to burn fat to pass the drug test. Unfortunately, you can't burn all that fat in 24 hours. And drinking water won't help you burn fat, either.

The way I see it you have four options:

1. Get someone else's piss, put it in a test tube, tape it to your inner thigh, and put those foot/hand warmer things (for when you ski) around the tube to keep the test tube warm. It has to stay between 90 and 100 degrees (if I remember correctly), but if you can get all this stuff together and test different configurations tonight it is very possible. A buddy of mine does it every summer and swears by it.

2. Have someone else take the drug test for you. This can be easily done if they're sending you to a private lab, and I actually took a test for a friend back in the day when I could pass a test. The people at these private labs aren't really looking hard to see if the face on the ID matches the person in front of them, just get someone that looks remotely like you (same race obviously, preferably hair color...). This and number one are really your only realistic options of passing the drug test at this point in my opinion.

3. Get a whizinator (spelling?) and put someone else's piss in there. These things are around 150 bucks, but it's basically a dildo that you fill with someone else's piss. You pinch the thing and the urine comes out. These things even work if you're on probation (and are watched pissing)...I had a buddy that got caught with possession and smoked throughout his whole probation and just kept one of these handy just in case.

and the 4th option is find a new job. sucks...but you won't be the first person that has to go this route.

I realize all of these might be hard to pull off (especially the whizinator as you'd probably have to order it off the internet...might be worth checking out your local head shop).

If you absolutely have to piss, then your best bet is to dilute your piss as much as possible by drinking lots of water and don't take any of the urine at the beginning and end of your piss as that's where most of the stuff that causes you to test positive collects. Unfortunately, a lot of drug tests will show up that you diluted your piss and your employer may want you to take it again.

Godspeed.

ARKing005

ARKing005

• Registered Upgraded
  • 740 posts
I'm just wondering why my reply was deleted? I try to give help and it's deleted.

Most toxins are expelled at the beginning of urination and the end of urination. So before you piss in that cup, piss for 5 seconds in the toilet, then fill the cup. With the remaining piss, just empty out in the toilet.

Your goal is to fill the cup half way through pissing. discard the piss at the beginning and end of urination, it is FILTHY of toxins.

Drink water. Lots of water. Dont over do it, water poisoning can kill.

Don't worry about the test, you should pass. I have personal experience on my side.

Also, most drug test companies dont test for weed, they are interested in the harder drugs. I know this for a fact.

After the test, smoke the fattest blunt ever.

:smoking:

kerryCANNIBUS

kerryCANNIBUS

kerryCANNUBIS

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Well, I had this problem so many times. I was on probation for a year and a half. Heres what you do, this saved my ass so many times. I would chug a lot of water, like you said. Take a long hot shower, that helps you sweat out the THC, or you could do some sort self exertion that would make you sweat a lot. And pee at least 3 times before you pee for the drug test. And when you are finally taking your test, pee a little bit into the toilet, then pee into the cup.

GOODLUCK :D

ALLDAYIDREAM420

ALLDAYIDREAM420

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 193 posts
Ok heres what you do, depending on the drug test enviornment it could be extremely easy to fake it and not even stress about it. If you think thisll be the case, then bring a mixture of apple juice and warm water in one of those hotel shampoo bottles (or something similar) in your sock or waistband or even your pocket. The one advantage you have over this test is that you can put whatever you want in that cup and it wont be able to tell if it actually is piss, only if there are drugs in it.

If you think theyre gonna watch you, then drink a lot of water tonight, and through tomorrow morning. Then about an hour before the test, take two B2 vitamins (you can get em anywhere) most of the generic brands pill that ive seen are yellow in color, and they make your pee really fucking yellow so it wont look like you have crazy watered down piss. Two should be good if your drinking a ton, but make sure you piss a couple of times before the test. This doesn't guarentee anything but it will dillute your pee quite a bit and has worked for me before, even the day after smoking.

If I were you, I'd bring in the apple juice mixture in just in case and just to be extra cautious you might even wanna swirl one of those B2 pills in the juice for a minute, just barely a dip and some of the dye will come off and make it look more pee-ish.

Good Luck!

Chipcobler

Chipcobler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts

Also, most drug test companies dont test for weed, they are interested in the harder drugs. I know this for a fact.

ok the reason your post was deleted is cause you're retarded. yes they're interested in harder drugs but of course they're going to test for thc. Its one of the easiest and cheapest tests to do and its the most common drug so chances are they'll test that before anything else.

Passing the test depends greatly on your metabolism. If you have a fast metabolism then weed leaves your system fast. If its slow then weed can last in your system much longer which is why that one guy failed it after 1 and a 1/2 months.

Don't over do with the water because they can tell if you're trying to dilute your piss and they will either fail you or have you come in for a retest. You should just be constantly sipping water (don't chug) and when you go to piss, piss like half of what you need to into the toilet first. that helps get out all the heavy minerals and shit in your piss so your piss is more clean.

Good luck bro. hope you get the job

Chipcobler

Chipcobler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
oh yeah...don't do the apple juice thing. that's retarded because they'll easily be able to tell that it isn't piss even if its the same color and warmth...

ARKing005

ARKing005

• Registered Upgraded
  • 740 posts

ok the reason your post was deleted is cause you're retarded. yes they're interested in harder drugs but of course they're going to test for thc. Its one of the easiest and cheapest tests to do and its the most common drug so chances are they'll test that before anything else.

Passing the test depends greatly on your metabolism. If you have a fast metabolism then weed leaves your system fast. If its slow then weed can last in your system much longer which is why that one guy failed it after 1 and a 1/2 months.

Don't over do with the water because they can tell if you're trying to dilute your piss and they will either fail you or have you come in for a retest. You should just be constantly sipping water (don't chug) and when you go to piss, piss like half of what you need to into the toilet first. that helps get out all the heavy minerals and shit in your piss so your piss is more clean.

Good luck bro. hope you get the job

Ok, so I've decided to counter your verbal assault with an equally childish one (represented with quotes): "Listen dick breath, (hence breath that smells like dick) try to keep up." I'm best friends with one of the people that work for a major drug test company, (Quest). Who are you to tell me they test for THC. Do you work for them? Do you know the employees personally? No, you don't so why don't you do everyone a favor and keep your mouth shut. I'm here to help; not fight with morons like you. I'm not saying every company doesn't test for THC but I'm positive Quest does not. I'm sure you will type a smart response to this which will make me question your intelligence yet again.

thegentleman

thegentleman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 596 posts
Put six drops of Visine in your piss. It'll cut the THC residue in half. Google that. There's an article about it. I don't know if you'll pass, but Visine + Water will DEFINITELY help.

emoney

emoney

crazyy122112

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Any suggestions?

i used the orange omni cleanser 2 1/2 hrs bfore a drug test and passed and i had smoked every day up to that day..... tasted like ABSOLUTE ASS tho... but do wat u gotta do

INS the Rebel

INS the Rebel

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 669 posts
honestly, hombre, i think some clean piss is your best bet. make sure its from someone who you can guarantee is 100% clean and that you are of the same sex. you can try and use some water on the outside of the piss in the container to heat it up some if you want. gross business but its fool proof if its done correctly. you could even add some warm water in small amounts if you'd like. just make sure not to dilute it too much or to make it too hot. colder is better. you can always make up some bullshit as to why it was a little colder like you left teh cap off and had trouble with the zipper on your jeans. get creative in there. at least its you arent gambin with ur freedom! they're probably not crazy serious about all their testing cuz of money reasons, so i'd just make sure to do a good urine switch and make sure its not sloppy and you should be straight

RedEyeJedi8884

RedEyeJedi8884

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
Didn't read the entire thread but "Knox for Nails" you can get a box for maybe 5 bucks or they are easy to just gank, you get it at like rite-aid, target, walmart. Its this orange powder and you just mix it up with some water drink it and then make sure couple of good pisses before the test and youll be fine.....only last for a couple hours though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users