Possible to smoke acid?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stroomz, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry if this has been asked many times but per say my boy has some lsd liquid hanging around..would he be able to drop a dose or two onto a bud then place it in a jar for a few hours and then smoke it? do you think hell feal the trip? very curious and yea im blazed:smoking::smoking:

2. No.

5 characters

3. hahhahahahhahahahahahhahaha..........that 5 character rule really bothers me sometimes but i think im gonna have to do that from now on when i ahve a one word response

4. some of these question threads make me laugh and cry at the same time.

5. Why dont you just take and then smoke? You will most definately be fucked up.

6. Heat & Light destroy LSD. Which is why it should be kept in an amber/blacked out dropper bottle, or when it is on the blotter it should be kept in tin foil in a cool dark place.

And he has some acid lying around, I wish I did. Why doesn\'t he just, I dunno, DROP IT?

7. Why dont you just take it and then smoke?

8. Just drop it in your damn mouth like the rest of us.

9. Don\'t forget its water-soluble. So do it with some style! Do it like the Merry Pranksters, drop it into some OJ then drink that OJ. If you smoke that OJ will be tasting damn fine. Its tasteless and odorless so your oj wont be corrupted, just enlightened.

10. I dont think so, but if u decide to try it let us know what happens

11. Smoking acid would be like smoking straight paper....nothing would happen. But try it, just to make sure:p

12. No, but you might be able to fax it.

13. if ur homie has liquid id take it grateful dead style, right into the eye.

14. hahahaha, i can\'t believe that thread.

15. a while back i had the same question. and the answer is yes. i checked it out on erowid because i was tired of having blotter papers under my tongue. well anyways, erowid reported that users who attempted smoking acid with a low-heat flame had successful, albeit mild, results. so yeah, you can, but its no where Near worth it. also, acid into the eye is dumb, erowid also reported that it could cause blindness, and doesnt bring on the trip faster than under the tongue. is your eyesight really worth a trip?

16. wow...i never even heard of that method. if i personally ever get the liquid stuff ill be sure to do so...after researching a bit more that is, because i just cant take your word on that, but give it the benfit of the doubt since i do not know :)

EDIT: just so were clear here im talking to the guy who suggested dropping them into your eyes, not the fax guy or the....naive OP.

17. If you fax it on large poster paper then use that to roll a nice fat joint, you\'ll definitely trip balls.

18. listen, i understand how great erowid can be but going around saying \"erowid said so\" is just as ignorant as \"well it\'s on TV, so it\'s gotta\' be true\".

NO, you cannot smoke LSD. even room temperature can ruin LSD after a while. erowid might have \"reported that users had mild results\" because some dumbass \"users\" don\'t know what the placebo effect is.

don\'t smoke your LSD, man.

19. thank you for some of the intelligent answers..and well he wanted to try dropping it on some buds and sellin them to some people but he thought it wouldnt work cause he knows about the heat and wat not..thanks thoe

20. Lol.
    dont be lazy
    just dop them into your mouth.
    sit back....and let the trip begin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.