Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What does weed smell like?

• Please log in to reply

grassisgreener1

grassisgreener1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 208 posts
What does it smell like after its burned? I mean the smoke. For example, if I smoke gram of weed that smelled like in my room and dont use any incense, sprays, other cover ups and smelled the air, what would it smell like? I got some piney weed and smoked it outside so couldnt smell it well. Would someone who never smelled weed before know that I was smoking weed?

Similar Topics: What does weed smell like?     x

WEEZYx420

WEEZYx420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 195 posts
Just get Oust...I mean my rents don't care if I smoke weed in the house or anything because they do it to lol. But I don't like my room smelling like a Ganja Bus haha. Ous is the only stuff I have bought that ACTUALLY WORKS!!! Everything else just covers the odors, Oust eliminates. Plus it's only $3 for a can at Dollar General.
  • .Ret3p^ likes this

theSundering

theSundering

Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts
It smells like happiness.

Of course everyone will know you're smoking weed.

BlazinX1

BlazinX1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,518 posts
"If a blunt is smoked in a forest, will anyone smell it?"

If someone has never smelled weed, they will not know what weed smells like. However, it doesn't smell like anything else, but you could say its flavored tabacco.

But if you smell weed once, you will know what it smells like, and thus never be fooled again.

rumandromanism

rumandromanism

Meditate on Bassweight

• Old School
  • 9,792 posts
Sorry, but people really need to figure out these hard life lessons themselves.

Chill398

Chill398

dude on couch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 192 posts

Agreed. Wholeheartedly agreed.

LeChronic James

LeChronic James

Are You In?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
when i was younger and i found my sisters bong i thought it smelled like really strong pepper

grassisgreener1

grassisgreener1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 208 posts
Well I smelled weed before it was burned and it smelled piney so I figured the smoke might just smell like pine too. Ill just pick up some Oust

oLE51289

oLE51289

• Registered Upgraded
  • 921 posts
i remember freshman year of high school i walked into one of the stairwells and it absolutely REEKED but i had never smoked, and i thought it just smelled like when you throw a bunch of dry leaves on a campfire until my friend just looked at me funny and was like, "uhhh, dude that's what weed smells like" haha

Tical00

Tical00

DS Nerd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,369 posts
Weed smells like bliss. :)

But no one will be able to say what it smells like unless they've done it before, than you'll have one up on your parents haha.

But seriously, theres nothing that resembles it.

NJ TOKER 420

NJ TOKER 420

Skankin it Easy...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 921 posts
One time my brother who was only in like 7th grade at the time and didnt know what weed smelled like, smelled my bong water (which I had dumped in the toilet AND flushed about 10 minutes before) and said that it smelled like "some kind of weird cigarettes"

btownblazer

btownblazer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
id say it smells like weed:D

VomitousMass138

VomitousMass138

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 286 posts

its annoying how many people need help with their smoking "problems".

Johnny Blazed

Johnny Blazed

Long Live Da Pimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,495 posts
a skunk?

chiiba

chiiba

smokin' that cheeba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,432 posts

i remember freshman year of high school i walked into one of the stairwells and it absolutely REEKED but i had never smoked, and i thought it just smelled like when you throw a bunch of dry leaves on a campfire until my friend just looked at me funny and was like, "uhhh, dude that's what weed smells like" haha

Ya, that's a good way to put it. It smells like something was burned, maybe a little stale, somewhat piney.

stealth992

stealth992

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
weed smells like marijuana

ondrugz

ondrugz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,733 posts
most good smoke has a skunky smell

1 user(s) are reading this topic