Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Half a hit of acid for the first time = a good trip?

• Please log in to reply

Gabesnake

Gabesnake

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
I know about having a good setting and such...outdoors, away. But is it a good idea to take a small dose like that to ensure or liken the probability of not freaking out?

vcrs

vcrs

wha..?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 485 posts
Ive never done it myself, but overall from what ive read and shit, it seems like youd be better off starting with like half a hit, and if you feel that you can control more after about an hour or so, then try the other half

Quality product

Quality product

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
I had some really good acid my first time doing it and i only did a half hit and i was trippin hard. If its good acid you will trip off a half hit.

Evilpig

Evilpig

ṃαÿøɾ øƒ ģɾαṡṡ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,947 posts
Try a full one if you are a bigger person.

beamish

beamish

Sniping you with lols.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,254 posts
you wont freak out unless you are obsessed about not freaking out. if you just take it and expect to have a blast, you will.
im a small dude, but I took two my first time (of some DANNNK acid) and it was great. half a tab will not be worth it.

codybridges69

codybridges69

• Registered Upgraded
  • 962 posts
Don't be a pussy, take a full hit. Just kidding about being a pussy, but for real take the whole hit.

dankstagof

dankstagof

dankstagof say what?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 272 posts
lol. i'm a big guy, and the first time i took acid, i only took half a hit because my friend left the rest of the tabs in his car. so we both took half a hit. 45 minutes later, nothing, so we took another tab each. about 30 minutes later i was feeling amazing, as i had been smoking too. i didn't hallucinate or anything, i just felt amazing. my friend popped another tab and started freaking out during the bank job, he started talking loudly saying he was tripping and shit.

i'd say for a first timer, try a full tab.

Bajiggy

Bajiggy

sure.....

• Registered Upgraded
  • 530 posts

lol. i'm a big guy, and the first time i took acid, i only took half a hit because my friend left the rest of the tabs in his car. so we both took half a hit. 45 minutes later, nothing, so we took another tab each. about 30 minutes later i was feeling amazing, as i had been smoking too. i didn't hallucinate or anything, i just felt amazing. my friend popped another tab and started freaking out during the bank job, he started talking loudly saying he was tripping and shit.

i'd say for a first timer, try a full tab.

bank job?:confused:

Tical00

Tical00

DS Nerd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,369 posts
Take the whole hit too even feel any type of trip you would to say you've even tripped on acid before. I took 2 my first time.

Btw to a poster a few spots above me, if you take a hit only a hour after taking the first, its a bad idea. After a hour the trip hasn't really started yet, so he would have no idea what his in for.

Tical00

Tical00

DS Nerd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,369 posts

bank job?:confused:

it's a new movie thats out haha. he wasn't robbing a bank.

dankstagof

dankstagof

dankstagof say what?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 272 posts
well, though i'm not sure it's unsafe, it got me feeling amazing, so i guess things worked out well.

Dock

Dock

• Registered Upgraded
  • 402 posts
Potency can vary a lot, take one or two, and be in a safe place.

alwayzblaze

alwayzblaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 784 posts
im candyflipping right now ate a molly and a hit of acid at 9 and snorted a molly at 11. :)

xchuyx122

xchuyx122

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 523 posts
Its all about your mood, as long as you take it without anything to do that day, nothing to worry about you'll be good. The thing with acid is little things snowball on you and become a big thing, you just gotta relax and remember your just doing all the same shit youd normally do, just seein some crazy shit. Have fun man

Chipcobler

Chipcobler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
Where do you even get acid? I've been wanting to try for some time now but I have no idea where to look. Same thing about shrooms. I tried shrooms once but I think i had a bad batch because I just felt high and giggly. I want some hardcore visuals.

brock01

brock01

Donny Boy.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 730 posts
just take a 1 full hit, youll love it and wonder why did you only take 1 hit afterwards.
take 2 and have a good time
aka, the more the better from my experience.

chevyguy2034

chevyguy2034

waiting for my ruca

• Old School
  • 1,299 posts

just take a 1 full hit, youll love it and wonder why did you only take 1 hit afterwards.

truth

ThatMILFWeed

ThatMILFWeed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 158 posts
Since this is about acid i will give my strong opinion on this subject as i have taken acid before. i will try to condense its mental effects into a couple sentences...which is something not really possible.

a friend/weed dealer came back from la with 3 vials of liquid lsd about a year ago. the acid was packaged as "breathmint drops" and came in a visine like plastic squirter. Well my friend got back and gave me 3 good drops of this fresh acid.

first 30 minutes a mild euphoria hits me...almost like being really really stoned (like the first time you smoked mj)

45 minutes reality is slowling being torn apart before your very eyes. say goodbye to the comfort of the world youve grown so accustomed to. minor visual hullucinations occur at this point. for me it was bob marleys face appearing out of my cigarette cherry. his fae was in rhasta colors and floated off into the sky.

1 hour 15 minutes, still drifting. into madness....go for a nature walk, thats what i did! it's natural to think your going insane, or in a dream.

2 hours, the world is a blur. nothing is the same. time is out the window, your sense of space is extremely distorted. kalaeidoscope imagery when closing your eyes. you will feel a spiritual connection with plant life and thing swill move in ways that can only be described as "trippy"

2-9 hours your in the world of LSD

9 hours-12 hours, well, youve been across the universe and back, the universe within your own mind that is. you have a new view of reality and life itself. this is the stage where you are still in awe that the drug is lasting so long. you may feel "retarded" or "slow" and it can be hard to form sentences when talking. it's amazing though because everyone says i was talking normally but in my head i had a different voice and it was alot slower than normal (its a mind fuck).

after tripping this long you get some mellow effects that are really enjoyable because you are pretty much back to reality but certain things are still very stimulating. things like music. i was able to close my eyes and see music in my own mind. the patterns i was seeing were moving in sync with pink floyd.

so now i hope that helped you see what you are doing here

lsds mental effects power > all other drugs combined.

Elite HaXor

Elite HaXor

• Registered Upgraded
  • 161 posts

Since this is about acid i will give my strong opinion on this subject as i have taken acid before. i will try to condense its mental effects into a couple sentences...which is something not really possible.

a friend/weed dealer came back from la with 3 vials of liquid lsd about a year ago. the acid was packaged as "breathmint drops" and came in a visine like plastic squirter. Well my friend got back and gave me 3 good drops of this fresh acid.

first 30 minutes a mild euphoria hits me...almost like being really really stoned (like the first time you smoked mj)

45 minutes reality is slowling being torn apart before your very eyes. say goodbye to the comfort of the world youve grown so accustomed to. minor visual hullucinations occur at this point. for me it was bob marleys face appearing out of my cigarette cherry. his fae was in rhasta colors and floated off into the sky.

1 hour 15 minutes, still drifting. into madness....go for a nature walk, thats what i did! it's natural to think your going insane, or in a dream.

2 hours, the world is a blur. nothing is the same. time is out the window, your sense of space is extremely distorted. kalaeidoscope imagery when closing your eyes. you will feel a spiritual connection with plant life and thing swill move in ways that can only be described as "trippy"

9 hours-12 hours, well, youve been across the universe and back, the universe within your own mind that is. you have a new view of reality and life itself. this is the stage where you are still in awe that the drug is lasting so long. you may feel "retarded" or "slow" and it can be hard to form sentences when talking. it's amazing though because everyone says i was talking normally but in my head i had a different voice and it was alot slower than normal (its a mind fuck).

after tripping this long you get some mellow effects that are really enjoyable because you are pretty much back to reality but certain things are still very stimulating. things like music. i was able to close my eyes and see music in my own mind. the patterns i was seeing were moving in sync with pink floyd.

Rep ++

Chipcobler

Chipcobler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts

I want all of that!!! I just don't know where to get my own little dropper :(

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users