Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How long does a BIC last you?

• Please log in to reply

holyjoe

holyjoe

gamertag: vyudo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 268 posts
I go through about 1 per week, as I use a VaporGenie vaporizer and it requires a steady flame to be applied...

How about everyone else?

Similar Topics: How long does a BIC last you?     x

PhishPhood

PhishPhood

• Registered Upgraded
  • 614 posts
About 1 a week since I lose them like its my job...

flounderspike

flounderspike

Oscar Mayer has a way w/

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
It's a rare occasion I actually have lighter from start to finish I usually lose them well before that.

cdawg

cdawg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts
until i lose it, but i usually find another that i had lost before.

Underpantsman

Underpantsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts
fucking forever if I dont lose it, I mostly just smoke joints and I just gave up cigarettes on New Years.

greenomen

greenomen

rockin stona!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts
Funny me and my girlfriend were talking about this the other day. I go through about 3 a week because i love them all the time and i hate it so much. My girlfriend keeps her lighter up to a month.that crazy bitch heehee

Underpantsman

Underpantsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts
Does anyone here use the word Bic as a verb for when someone steals your lighter?

Like "that fucker biced me"??

I subconsciously steal peoples lighters also, when they pass it to me to hit the bowl I always put it in my pocket. I really dont mean to do it.

dankstagof

dankstagof

dankstagof say what?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 272 posts
lol. when i actually have bud, i lose them at least 3 times a week. but i havent had any for a while, so i have had the same one for about 3 weeks.

enevitable

enevitable

food tv for life mayng

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,165 posts
I only lose mine at parties because people are fucking cunts and don't give them back

But if I don't lose them, 2-3 weeks.

ihugtrees

ihugtrees

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,844 posts

Does anyone here use the word Bic as a verb for when someone steals your lighter?

Like "that fucker biced me"??

I subconsciously steal peoples lighters also, when they pass it to me to hit the bowl I always put it in my pocket. I really dont mean to do it.

this circle of friends who smoked always steals eachothers lighters constantly, and even had extensive rules on how to do it. they called it the lighter game. know what? i don't go over there.

DRO8

DRO8

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
yeah i usually lose them before they die....however i've had a mini bic for bout 3 weeks now and it no longer works....its surprisingly hard to find a good bic lighter....even one for sale...all the stores round my hood sell cheap "neon" lighters and other knockoffs....the heat up and melt after 3 secs of bein lit and the spring pops out!

Underpantsman

Underpantsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts

this circle of friends who smoked always steals eachothers lighters constantly, and even had extensive rules on how to do it. they called it the lighter game. know what? i don't go over there.

yeah we use to play the lighter game back in the day, I had tons of them, I think thats why I just steal them now and dont even think about it when someone hands it to me, haha. Im notorious for it, everyone that knows me doesnt hand me their lighter or tries to watch me like a hawk.

The trick is to start chatting with them while you are smoking and just slip into your pocket, weed is a powerful drug!!

They call me 2 hours later and just say "you mofo, you stole it again" . I always give them back, its just crazy how good I am at it, and I dont even know Im doing it really. :D

qwerty1234

qwerty1234

(.)(.)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 889 posts
I don't use bic lighters, I use 'clippers'..not sure if they have them in the US of A but they are awesome. The replacable flint and refillible gas means that I've had my current one for about 3 months...in your face bic.

PinkGoo

PinkGoo

"Ganja, please!"

• Registered Upgraded
  • 913 posts
I've never once made it all the way through a Bic.

tormentedimp

tormentedimp

Im a member of the FVK!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 406 posts

I don't use bic lighters, I use 'clippers'..not sure if they have them in the US of A but they are awesome. The replacable flint and refillible gas means that I've had my current one for about 3 months...in your face bic.

this sounds like a zippo. problem is, especially if ur smokin bowls, that you can taste the lighter fluid and it sucks. id like to FINALLY get a decent torch lighter. ive gotten shitty cheap ones and even bought a cigar 2 which cost me $25 which also eventually broke. butane torches are great for smokin but they always die so its not worth the price.

so bics FTW!

Tokah-Jokah

Tokah-Jokah

Cloud 9 Tokah....

• Registered Upgraded
  • 589 posts
I usually never lose them but use them all day, everyday so I have em for about 2 weeks.

kykyzachariah

kykyzachariah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 184 posts

i loved my clipper, but it goes through flint like a bitch so i never use it anymore

Underpantsman

Underpantsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts

this sounds like a zippo. problem is, especially if ur smokin bowls, that you can taste the lighter fluid and it sucks. id like to FINALLY get a decent torch lighter. ive gotten shitty cheap ones and even bought a cigar 2 which cost me $25 which also eventually broke. butane torches are great for smokin but they always die so its not worth the price.

so bics FTW!

Clipper is butane, not like a zippo. Clippers are just a refillable lighter like a bic but bic cant be refilled. Clipper butane sucks to make honey oil with too.

qwerty1234

qwerty1234

(.)(.)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 889 posts

so bics FTW!

Yer dude they're just a standard butane lighter, no lighter fluid taste atall.

i loved my clipper, but it goes through flint like a bitch so i never use it anymore

Here you can buy a pack of about 12 flints for £1 ($2) with each one lasting me about 3 weeks, works out far cheaper than buying a new lighter each time.

dle_240

dle_240

Dark Gambit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,435 posts
I would say 2 weeks, but usually I have maybe 3 one me at a time and I alway lose one it seems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users