• Apr 08 2008 04:33 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • blaze and raise

• mrk195smokin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:33 AM

It started last Tuesday when i had one good bud (about 2 grams in mass) left from my bag of no named dank that was dry as all hell so i ate an orange like 2 hours before all this and had the peel just chilling next to me so i put the peel and the bud on top of each other. they stayed there just chillin till today i noticed about 3-4mm of white cotton looking mold. After my rugby game sore as fuck i said Fuck it and cleaned the weed with the mold on it:eek:. then i took a lighter and tried to kill the mold with extreme heat. the weed kind lost some green color and most the mold burned when the flame made contact.:confused_2:

What im saying is i willdie or can i get sick now? The dank tasted more fruity really orangeish in taste and really got me really stoned:D:smoking: i've been smoking high mids lately.
was I dumb?
Replies (10)

• winkel04
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:00 AM

I'd say it was a pretty dumb thing to do mold can really mess up your lungs bad.

• Banned

• BlazinX1
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:02 AM

I don't think poisonous mold grows on an orange in a few hours, and if it did you proboly killed it.

Now if it was black mold on the other hand.....

• blaze and raise

• mrk195smokin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:03 AM

idk i coughed like i do with most weed. just worked out with my dumb bells and still feeling really ripped but no lung problems.

• joeK
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:09 AM

back in the day I got a half O of some danks for real cheap just cuz it had a little mold on it
needless to say it was probably not smart to smoke but im still here and it was white mold btw

• blaze and raise

• mrk195smokin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:33 AM

yeah i think its just the very frist on many molds that apperare on wet things after 48hrs.

• Dr. Greenthumb

• Chronitron
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 965 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:38 AM

It started last Tuesday when i had one good bud (about 2 grams in mass) left from my bag of no named dank that was dry as all hell so i ate an orange like 2 hours before all this and had the peel just chilling next to me so i put the peel and the bud on top of each other. they stayed there just chillin till today i noticed about 3-4mm of white cotton looking mold. After my rugby game sore as fuck i said Fuck it and cleaned the weed with the mold on it:eek:. then i took a lighter and tried to kill the mold with extreme heat. the weed kind lost some green color and most the mold burned when the flame made contact.:confused_2:

What im saying is i willdie or can i get sick now? The dank tasted more fruity really orangeish in taste and really got me really stoned:D:smoking: i've been smoking high mids lately.
was I dumb?

I would say youre DUMB. smoking mold can be a direct cause of lung and various other cancers.

• blaze and raise

• mrk195smokin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:40 AM

i hope not i should wake up 2morow

• Glass Fiend

• mattc707
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:42 AM

I'm sure everyone has smoked moldy weed and didn't even know it.

• S.W.E.D.

• RedBullGotWings
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 504 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:59 AM

mold is very bad for your lungs is directly inhalded yes..
as for smoking mold, i believe yall are making it out to be worse than it really is...
i believe its like mushrooms. you can smoke them, but if you get the spores in your lungs your fucked.
i could be wrong about smoking mold tho. thats strictly my opinion

• IM ON DRUGS!!!

• supersmoker27
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:07 AM

That happened to me once. I broke up some bud and threw the stems away. then like 1-2 weeks later i was out of bud so i went to pick at the stems to get a little bud off them and it was all moldy but i just tried to convince myself that the mold was trichromes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved