Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

I just smoked some weed with fresh white mold

• Please log in to reply

mrk195smokin

mrk195smokin

blaze and raise

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,285 posts
It started last Tuesday when i had one good bud (about 2 grams in mass) left from my bag of no named dank that was dry as all hell so i ate an orange like 2 hours before all this and had the peel just chilling next to me so i put the peel and the bud on top of each other. they stayed there just chillin till today i noticed about 3-4mm of white cotton looking mold. After my rugby game sore as fuck i said Fuck it and cleaned the weed with the mold on it:eek:. then i took a lighter and tried to kill the mold with extreme heat. the weed kind lost some green color and most the mold burned when the flame made contact.:confused_2:

What im saying is i willdie or can i get sick now? The dank tasted more fruity really orangeish in taste and really got me really stoned:D:smoking: i've been smoking high mids lately.
was I dumb?

winkel04

winkel04

• Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts
I'd say it was a pretty dumb thing to do mold can really mess up your lungs bad.

BlazinX1

BlazinX1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,518 posts
I don't think poisonous mold grows on an orange in a few hours, and if it did you proboly killed it.

Now if it was black mold on the other hand.....

mrk195smokin

mrk195smokin

blaze and raise

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,285 posts
idk i coughed like i do with most weed. just worked out with my dumb bells and still feeling really ripped but no lung problems.

joeK

joeK

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts
back in the day I got a half O of some danks for real cheap just cuz it had a little mold on it
needless to say it was probably not smart to smoke but im still here and it was white mold btw

mrk195smokin

mrk195smokin

blaze and raise

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,285 posts
yeah i think its just the very frist on many molds that apperare on wet things after 48hrs.

Chronitron

Chronitron

Dr. Greenthumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 965 posts

It started last Tuesday when i had one good bud (about 2 grams in mass) left from my bag of no named dank that was dry as all hell so i ate an orange like 2 hours before all this and had the peel just chilling next to me so i put the peel and the bud on top of each other. they stayed there just chillin till today i noticed about 3-4mm of white cotton looking mold. After my rugby game sore as fuck i said Fuck it and cleaned the weed with the mold on it:eek:. then i took a lighter and tried to kill the mold with extreme heat. the weed kind lost some green color and most the mold burned when the flame made contact.:confused_2:

What im saying is i willdie or can i get sick now? The dank tasted more fruity really orangeish in taste and really got me really stoned:D:smoking: i've been smoking high mids lately.
was I dumb?

I would say youre DUMB. smoking mold can be a direct cause of lung and various other cancers.

mrk195smokin

mrk195smokin

blaze and raise

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,285 posts
i hope not i should wake up 2morow

mattc707

mattc707

Glass Fiend

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,110 posts
I'm sure everyone has smoked moldy weed and didn't even know it.

RedBullGotWings

RedBullGotWings

S.W.E.D.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 504 posts
mold is very bad for your lungs is directly inhalded yes..
as for smoking mold, i believe yall are making it out to be worse than it really is...
i believe its like mushrooms. you can smoke them, but if you get the spores in your lungs your fucked.
i could be wrong about smoking mold tho. thats strictly my opinion

supersmoker27

supersmoker27

IM ON DRUGS!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,148 posts
That happened to me once. I broke up some bud and threw the stems away. then like 1-2 weeks later i was out of bud so i went to pick at the stems to get a little bud off them and it was all moldy but i just tried to convince myself that the mold was trichromes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users