connecticut smokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by urzaguilt, Apr 7, 2008.

1. New Haven CT

2. I'm from Stamford - Right next to Greenwich, Norwalk, and New Canaan. Hell, my dad works at the firehouse in New Canaan.

3. 860, representttt. hah.

4. Are you in Greenwich?

5. 860 here. bristol.

6. 203 .. gotta rep the FFLD:smoking:

7. 203 shoreline...Jack Herer has hit the shore...FREAKIN OUT...bud is so delic

8. Yeah, we got some over here recently. My boy just ran out though, so I only ended up with a gram :(

9. CENTRAL CT:smoke:

mad heads from Bristol, hit me up

10. from Vernon area, but right now I'm over in Bethlehem/Morris area (litchfield county) looking for some stuff.
    Can't seem to find anyone.

If anyone has some hookups, please email me or send me a message on here. Lookin for anything right now.

11. New Milford right here

12. :smoke: hell yea! i have bought a few pieces there

13. yeahh i picked up a nice eighth of Jack on friday :smoking:

14. 860 Coventry

15. Waterbury right here, and to the person who said something about Shock N Awe I've been there mad times, they've got some sick ass bongs.

16. yall are lucky ima sufferin from the worst dry spell, i fear this upcomming semmester....the bud gods for the present =(...but the future! cant wait to harvest fuck tryin to buy shit

17. Yeah, recently it's been pretty dry all around. I went from having 10+ good connects that were always good to go, down to 1. Now I just buy from the same person over and over. He's the only one with herb.

18. 203 fairfield here. Yeah the jack has been around for a few weeks....white widow soon to arrive woot!!!!

19. vernon/rockville here.