Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do you make spice gold?

• Please log in to reply

xcraighebert

xcraighebert

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,924 posts
I know what most of the ingredients are, ill list them for those of you that don't know them.

Baybean, Blue Lotus, Lion's Tail, Lousewort, Indian Warrior, Dwarf Scullcap, Maconha Brava, Pink Lotus, Marshmallow, Red Clover, Rose, Siberian Motherwort, Vanilla and Honey.

How would I go about finding these ingredients and then finally using them to make spice gold?Is there a guide on how I'm supposed to combine them?, btw I'm new at this.
Any help at all is greatly appreciated.:)

enevitable

enevitable

food tv for life mayng

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,165 posts
bouncingbearbotanicals.com has/had most of those I believe

n3m

n3m

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
yeah would be cool if someone knew how to make spice gold how much of each etc

godsthirdnut

godsthirdnut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
ya both spice gold and chillen xxx are made with extracts of the chemicals they list. just like salvia they used a little simple chemistry to take the active chemicals out of some plant matter, reduce the solution, and spray it back on other plant matter to incress its potency.

if you just use the same ratio of the same plants you wont get much of anything.

Litew8stoner

Litew8stoner

Ganja Connoisseur

• Old School
  • 1,192 posts
All those herbs are dirt cheap making extracts wouldent be expensive at all.

Theres huge money to be made if you can find a cheap method to make spice gold you could sell ounces cheap and put competitors out of business.

Charging weed prices for a weed alternative is bullshit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users