Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Question about home depot + drug testing

• Please log in to reply

Motoxridah

Motoxridah

Only users lose drugs

• Old School
  • 5,568 posts
Hi, I just got a call from home depot they want to interview me this Wednesday at 5pm. I used the search button and couldnt find this anywhere. I know home depot tests, but does anyone know if they do it on the 1st interview? I dont want to take a detox drink and find out that the test isnt for another few days after the 1st interview. If anyone has worked there, or knows anyone, can you please let me know. I have two days. Thanks

Guest_e20dylan_*

Guest_e20dylan_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
alright your in luck. i used to work for home depot call center. first of all. not one company ive EVER worked for drug tests on the first interview. they have to give you notice. you have to go to a clinic or a blood testing place to do it anyway. just get the whizzinator its 100% full proof. whizzinator dot com its never failed me. they arent going to pay for a drug test for you unless they hire you.

Motoxridah

Motoxridah

Only users lose drugs

• Old School
  • 5,568 posts
yeah but the whizzinator is $150. Yikes. Thats a lot of money especially for someone who has no money in the first place (thats why im looking for a job)

Weebie

Weebie

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,958 posts
So just make sure the test is over a week away and pop some niacin each day and drink a lot of water and work out... Annnd don't smoke! lol you'll be good and just think of it like a T-break, and you'll get moneYYY!!!! :D

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts
nah my homie just got a job there.

not on the first interview.. theyll give you notice on when and where and such.

Starlore

Starlore

Activist

• Bronze Member
  • 2,922 posts

Reflection Eternal

Reflection Eternal

Incorrigible

• Silver Member
  • 2,357 posts

TheHempress

TheHempress

Hate You Can Trust

• Old School
  • 12,034 posts
:laughing: Are you sure you want to work there with us? Home Depot is a crazy place to work. And I don't even really work there. I'm a vendor.

SourDieselChick

SourDieselChick

to venus and back

• Gold Member
  • 6,401 posts

TheHempress

TheHempress

Hate You Can Trust

• Old School
  • 12,034 posts
Haha...yup, they (we) are crazy. I like my job, though.

Guest_e20dylan_*

Guest_e20dylan_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
ya after working tech support doing support for the people who DO work at the home depots I definately would never work at a home depot. If you dont have a felony you can do better.

Motoxridah

Motoxridah

Only users lose drugs

• Old School
  • 5,568 posts

ya after working tech support doing support for the people who DO work at the home depots I definately would never work at a home depot. If you dont have a felony you can do better.

What's wrong with working there? Good pay, good benefits, flexible hours. Whats not to like?

popsson

popsson

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,875 posts
this is my 1st week there. i got my interview about 2 weeks ago. and i took my drug test 4 days after the interview at some clinic.. luckily im not addicted to weed anymore and only smoked once a week and a half before the test. so it was nothing for me to pass

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts

this is my 1st week there. i got my interview about 2 weeks ago. and i took my drug test 4 days after the interview at some clinic.. luckily im not addicted to weed anymore and only smoked once a week and a half before the test. so it was nothing for me to pass

thank god! How was detox?:P:p

popsson

popsson

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,875 posts

thank god! How was detox?:P:p

just drank water. i didnt have much weed in my system since i only smoked once

ipack

ipack

Draped up and dripped out

• Old School
  • 5,434 posts
you really don't need the whizzinator for a job test that's gonna be unobserved. $20-$30 at your local head shop should get you synthetic urine + warming pad.

Starlore

Starlore

Activist

• Bronze Member
  • 2,922 posts

CrazyKindOfLove

CrazyKindOfLove

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
How long goes it take for you to get the results if you passed the drug test or not? does home depot call you and let you know???? pllllease someone tell me! :confused:

ipack

ipack

Draped up and dripped out

• Old School
  • 5,434 posts

How long goes it take for you to get the results if you passed the drug test or not? does home depot call you and let you know???? pllllease someone tell me! :confused:

typically it would be 3-5 days. And someone should call you after the results come back to setup training schedule, etc.

CrazyKindOfLove

CrazyKindOfLove

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you!! I was starting to get anxiety, thinking it takes 1-3 days. But I guess I'll wait and hopefully im hired!.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users