Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Legal THC pills?

• Please log in to reply

kush.man

kush.man

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
And other legal herbs that'll make you trips balls??

http://www.herbalhig...Pills_List.aspx

ThePhantom

ThePhantom

Hemp Advocate

• Gold Member
  • 3,238 posts

NoRest

NoRest

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Yeah, sounds like the 'legal bud' they try to sell on some sites which are just herbal blends. Some of them are cheap though, you could always just test 'em out and report back :)

Scorch0

Scorch0

Sun of Nothing

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Don't waste your money on that shit. It doesn't work. Just smoke a bowl of some dank:bongin:
  • ipack likes this

ipack

ipack

Draped up and dripped out

• Old School
  • 5,434 posts

Don't waste your money on that shit. It doesn't work. Just smoke a bowl of some dank:bongin:

indeed. sometimes the best advice is so simple

staychopped

staychopped

• Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts
actually there are legal thc pills, the ones i had atleast got me fucked up

my friends mom had them prescribed to help her eat

i popped 2 of those bad boys before school, had a nice buzz for the first 3 hours

it went away and lunch time came by 6th period

i kid you guys not
when i was done eaten its like the high came back but even more intense, i went into my next class cheesin like no other

∞HiGhGuY∞

∞HiGhGuY∞

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

• Old School
  • 1,882 posts
well obviously if its legal, then its not actually marijuana, its something else. but they do have a marijuana pills, its called marinol google it i heard it sucks, and it will cost more than even the best weed you can buy even from medical clubs

staychopped

staychopped

• Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts

well obviously if its legal, then its not actually marijuana, its something else. but they do have a marijuana pills, its called marinol google it i heard it sucks, and it will cost more than even the best weed you can buy even from medical clubs

yea not marijuana but thc

Toke N' Choke

Toke N' Choke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 932 posts

yea not marijuana but thc

the whole reason why marijuana is illegal is because of the presence of THC, bro, hence why its legal to sell those legal herbs(no presence of thc). Theres obviously no THC in such said products and I'm surprised they can get away with calling them such. Bullshit.

MSOE Toker

MSOE Toker

Straight Dank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts

It's not legal, those pills were prescribed to his mom. No different than medical marijuana or oxycotin. If you don't have a prescription then it is illegal.

godsthirdnut

godsthirdnut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
no THC is an illegal substance. it is illegal according the the federal government in any form it takes.

marinol is a apatite stimulating pill which contains synthetic analog to THC. reports i've heard is the synthetic version doesn't do much.

kylefaust

kylefaust

smoke-a-holic

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
there actually is a such thing as a THC pill. Although, I think its only legal when prescribed by a dr. and most drs wont prescribe it often. I actually had some once... they were pretty expensive though and werent really worth paying for. I took 1 and waited for about an hour, and didnt feel any higher than I would if I had just smoked a bowl of some dank. Soon after I actually did smoke some dank and I was WAYYY higher than usual.... so maybe they just need some more THC to set them off. I dunno... never saw them again after that.

staychopped

staychopped

• Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts

no THC is an illegal substance. it is illegal according the the federal government in any form it takes.

marinol is a apatite stimulating pill which contains synthetic analog to THC. reports i've heard is the synthetic version doesn't do much.

well if thats what i had, it had extreme effects with comsumption of food
  • windowPanes likes this

keezylovesdro

keezylovesdro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 242 posts
:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:thats bullshit id rather smoke on some dank
lol im blazed right now just smoked a bowl of blueberry trainwreck and im still so bakkkkkkkkkkkkkkked:wave::hello::smoke:

windowPanes

windowPanes

another nice Man, Gathering Dust.

• Bronze Member
  • 6,206 posts

perpetual_time

perpetual_time

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts
i heard marinol (thc pill) blows from so many people. from what they say...it aint nothing like smoking

FaaipDeOiad

FaaipDeOiad

Now Entering Cyberia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 910 posts
I can't speak for the validity of anything on there really, i've heard mixed reports about the pills though...largely not worth it from my estimation.

i can confirm that the legal smoking blend spice gold works amazingly well though :)

windowPanes

windowPanes

another nice Man, Gathering Dust.

• Bronze Member
  • 6,206 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users