According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

Legal THC pills?

• by kush.man
  • Mar 31 2008 08:09 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • kush.man
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 75 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:09 PM

And other legal herbs that'll make you trips balls??

http://www.herbalhig...Pills_List.aspx
Replies (17)

• Hemp Advocate

• ThePhantom
  • Gold Member
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:27 PM

I don't think there are any legal THC pills but there are legal herbal blends such as spice gold that I hear are pretty aight.

• PipPipPip
  • NoRest
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:28 PM

Yeah, sounds like the 'legal bud' they try to sell on some sites which are just herbal blends. Some of them are cheap though, you could always just test 'em out and report back :)

• Sun of Nothing

• PipPipPip
  • Scorch0
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:35 AM

Don't waste your money on that shit. It doesn't work. Just smoke a bowl of some dank:bongin:
  • ipack likes this

• Draped up and dripped out

• ipack
  • Old School
  • 5,434 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:41 AM

Don't waste your money on that shit. It doesn't work. Just smoke a bowl of some dank:bongin:

indeed. sometimes the best advice is so simple

• staychopped
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:46 AM

actually there are legal thc pills, the ones i had atleast got me fucked up

my friends mom had them prescribed to help her eat

i popped 2 of those bad boys before school, had a nice buzz for the first 3 hours

it went away and lunch time came by 6th period

i kid you guys not
when i was done eaten its like the high came back but even more intense, i went into my next class cheesin like no other

• ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

• ∞HiGhGuY∞
  • Old School
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:53 AM

well obviously if its legal, then its not actually marijuana, its something else. but they do have a marijuana pills, its called marinol google it i heard it sucks, and it will cost more than even the best weed you can buy even from medical clubs

• staychopped
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:46 AM

well obviously if its legal, then its not actually marijuana, its something else. but they do have a marijuana pills, its called marinol google it i heard it sucks, and it will cost more than even the best weed you can buy even from medical clubs

yea not marijuana but thc

• Toke N' Choke
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 932 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:46 PM

yea not marijuana but thc

the whole reason why marijuana is illegal is because of the presence of THC, bro, hence why its legal to sell those legal herbs(no presence of thc). Theres obviously no THC in such said products and I'm surprised they can get away with calling them such. Bullshit.

• Straight Dank

• MSOE Toker
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:49 PM

It's not legal, those pills were prescribed to his mom. No different than medical marijuana or oxycotin. If you don't have a prescription then it is illegal.

• godsthirdnut
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:55 PM

no THC is an illegal substance. it is illegal according the the federal government in any form it takes.

marinol is a apatite stimulating pill which contains synthetic analog to THC. reports i've heard is the synthetic version doesn't do much.

• smoke-a-holic

• PipPipPip
  • kylefaust
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:28 AM

there actually is a such thing as a THC pill. Although, I think its only legal when prescribed by a dr. and most drs wont prescribe it often. I actually had some once... they were pretty expensive though and werent really worth paying for. I took 1 and waited for about an hour, and didnt feel any higher than I would if I had just smoked a bowl of some dank. Soon after I actually did smoke some dank and I was WAYYY higher than usual.... so maybe they just need some more THC to set them off. I dunno... never saw them again after that.

• staychopped
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:23 PM

no THC is an illegal substance. it is illegal according the the federal government in any form it takes.

marinol is a apatite stimulating pill which contains synthetic analog to THC. reports i've heard is the synthetic version doesn't do much.

well if thats what i had, it had extreme effects with comsumption of food
  • windowPanes likes this

• keezylovesdro
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 242 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:17 PM

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:thats bullshit id rather smoke on some dank
lol im blazed right now just smoked a bowl of blueberry trainwreck and im still so bakkkkkkkkkkkkkkked:wave::hello::smoke:

• another nice Man, Gathering Dust.

• windowPanes
  • Bronze Member
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:27 PM

Yeah, I've had marinol that a friend gave me, since I would never take someone else's meds that NEEDS them he just had a few from an old script when he lived in CA, it was in bag with an 8th, 4 in the bag he brought me back from cali. Honestly, I've gotten higher on mids, easily, they were more of just a munchie inducer haha. Then I remember reading somewhere on here where some idiot put marinol on top of a bowl....I'm beginning to lose faith in the intelligence of the GC nation..:hide:

• perpetual_time
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:40 PM

i heard marinol (thc pill) blows from so many people. from what they say...it aint nothing like smoking

• Now Entering Cyberia

• FaaipDeOiad
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 910 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:00 PM

I can't speak for the validity of anything on there really, i've heard mixed reports about the pills though...largely not worth it from my estimation.

i can confirm that the legal smoking blend spice gold works amazingly well though :)

• another nice Man, Gathering Dust.

• windowPanes
  • Bronze Member
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:15 PM

I can't speak for the validity of anything on there really, i've heard mixed reports about the pills though...largely not worth it from my estimation.

i can confirm that the legal smoking blend spice gold works amazingly well though :)

Yeah spice gold works pretty well for me too, a little odd to get used to at first, then the buzz sets in. Great for a "rainy day" even when you Have bud!
I like to mix the two sometimes in a blunt or a joint, never has a legal herb touched my bowl. Just like salvia, bong and holllld it in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users