Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

new bowl+pictures and a rediculous rant.

• Please log in to reply

smay

smay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts
so...i was screwing around with my alarm clock when i gladly decide to drop it on my bowl.
now, about a week ago i went out and got a new bowl.
It didn't fit my downstem, so i had to go buy a new downstem.
I Brought it home and the gromet from my bong was to big. so it wasn't air tight.

By now im pretty rattled.shouldn't their be like sizes? and i know theres big and small but these differ by basically nothing its rediculous.
anyways so i also bought some purple power and cleaned out my bong. as i dumped out all the shit into the toilet, my gromet fell it aswell. I flush the toilet, go back to my room and its not there so in turn...i get more rattled.

fast forward 2 days of smoking outta pipes:rolleyes:

i grab a new gromet from the shop and it looks all good, i even bring all my shit with me to check it out.
i bring it home and go figure , theres still the SLIGHTEST air sound. so now i just kinda put my finger over it and its fine, i guess i'll have to go a few towns over and get a new gromet that fits my bong (from another shop)...which probably won't fit my downstem again
. i don't know im high and ranting but heres what everything looks like.
The glass one is a Hi guy and the Acrylic is a Chillz. the glass one is my problem maker.

Posted Image
Posted Image
the bowls for both my bongs.
Posted Image
and my new one upclose...i felt clever using my mirror.:hello:HA.
Posted Image

anyways back to bowls.chow for now.

DeLuX

DeLuX

Elevate Organically

• Registered Upgraded
  • 480 posts
Wow dude, the bowl in the last picture is huge. Nice choice there, sucks to hear about all the bong problems. I got a new bong and broke the bowl that came with it like an hour after I got it. That was my first time breaking anything like that, and I had to get a new bowl!

fatblunts9-5-4

fatblunts9-5-4

Diabolical Wordsmith

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,132 posts
See about a GonG downstem or clean your bong VERY VERY VERY well and bring in to the shop.

smay

smay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts
bringing it in won't do much good, well atleast to the shop here where i live. the bong itself came from a town or so over. and i just needed a newl bowl so i went to the one here.

i don't really know what im gonna do about hte situation , one way or another...im paying more money for something.

either a new downstem and bowl from the original shop so my bong just works.
or a new bong for my bowl and downstems.(which i don't much feel like doing)

tough situation that could really be resolved if shit just came in sizes and each bong company didn't make up whatever they want. but what can you do!

i'll go google that Gong downstem your talking about but the way it looks is, ill either get a downstem that will fit the Bong but it won't fit my bowl. or vise versa.

Guest_e20dylan_*

Guest_e20dylan_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

bringing it in won't do much good, well atleast to the shop here where i live. the bong itself came from a town or so over. and i just needed a newl bowl so i went to the one here.

i don't really know what im gonna do about hte situation , one way or another...im paying more money for something.

either a new downstem and bowl from the original shop so my bong just works.
or a new bong for my bowl and downstems.(which i don't much feel like doing)

tough situation that could really be resolved if shit just came in sizes and each bong company didn't make up whatever they want. but what can you do!

i'll go google that Gong downstem your talking about but the way it looks is, ill either get a downstem that will fit the Bong but it won't fit my bowl. or vise versa.

well the thing is man. you bought some generic glass bongs. if you bought some designer bongs that were a little more expensive you would have either a 14mm sized bowl or a 18mm. when you get into "generic bongs" its hard to find bowls that are going to fit them. most bowls are going to be 14mm or 18mm so get a 14mm or a 18mm bong. ive got a 18mm bong now with a 14mm converter piece so i can use both. plus when you get a better bong there is ALOT more stuff that will into it. lol

D3vO

D3vO

Marijuana User

• Old School
  • 2,163 posts
the GonG downstem fatblunts was talking about is a Glass On Glass downstem. This means that there is no rubber o-ring between the bowl and the downstem. If you could get one of those to fit perfect inside a grommet you would have a great bong, as the glass on glass connections are way more air tight than the o-ring connection.

Good luck figuring everything out

smay

smay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts
yeah i looked em up and i may look into it with a headshop the town over. if it works then i'll forsure do that. but its probably gonna cost me out the ass.

can i still use my new bowl for it? or will i need a new one due to gromet.

also where around Ont are you from devo...are you planning on attending the marijuana march in t.o?

smay

smay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts

well the thing is man. you bought some generic glass bongs. if you bought some designer bongs that were a little more expensive you would have either a 14mm sized bowl or a 18mm. when you get into "generic bongs" its hard to find bowls that are going to fit them. most bowls are going to be 14mm or 18mm so get a 14mm or a 18mm bong. ive got a 18mm bong now with a 14mm converter piece so i can use both. plus when you get a better bong there is ALOT more stuff that will into it. lol

yeah well i figured the brand Higuy was pretty popular , i'd heard about em before on a few cases but i know there not RooR's.
i guss my only option is go GonG if i can, if not buy a new bong :mad:.

Guest_e20dylan_*

Guest_e20dylan_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

yeah well i figured the brand Higuy was pretty popular , i'd heard about em before on a few cases but i know there not RooR's.
i guss my only option is go GonG if i can, if not buy a new bong :mad:.

definately would pickup a roor toro or phx you would not regret it man im tellin you :)

dork

dork

the[]Block

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
thats a fat bowl rite thur

BluntBurna

BluntBurna

• Registered Upgraded
  • 770 posts
smay,

I really like the walls in what I guess is your room. It looks to me like it is just green paint with a bunch of white paint brush strokes all over. Would I be correct in that assessment? If not could you tell me how you did it cuz it looks pretty good.

smay

smay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts

smay,

I really like the walls in what I guess is your room. It looks to me like it is just green paint with a bunch of white paint brush strokes all over. Would I be correct in that assessment? If not could you tell me how you did it cuz it looks pretty good.

haha yeah you got it, its not white its a lighter green but yup thats about it. its something different and fun to do haha.

and yeah E20, they look like the best thing going , but my bong was perfectly fine before i broke the bowl...it hit awesome and i didn't really need a new one yaknow?
im sure RooR's are better it just kinda sucks that my bong isn't even broken
its a simple thing as a piece of rubber being 1/4 mm to small.:mad:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users